Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✅✅ D3 SEASON ⚔️ SOLO GREATER RIFT 100-150 FULL BUiLD⭐SEASON JOURNEY🙂100% FEEDBACK! ✅✅

Discussion on ✅✅ D3 SEASON ⚔️ SOLO GREATER RIFT 100-150 FULL BUiLD⭐SEASON JOURNEY🙂100% FEEDBACK! ✅✅ within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 451
The Black Market: 413/0/0
Arrow ✅✅ D3 SEASON ⚔️ SOLO GREATER RIFT 100-150 FULL BUiLD⭐SEASON JOURNEY🙂100% FEEDBACK! ✅✅

NEW DISCORD: winterblades1
NEW DISCORD ID 1050427784612294779
- Old Discord is still active for those who are on the friendlist already, but we cant accept more friend request on that one.

click on this link if you unable to send new friend request for some reason >

OLD DISCORD: winterblades
DISCORD ID 327500432001990657
- Friend list full - don't send friend request here - use the new Discord name if you are new customer!

<- Click Here

We are looking for more high GR boosters for Diablo III Season - add me in Discord or send PM here

ACCOUNT SHARE SERVICE - WE PLAY ON YOUR ACCOUNT

All boosting is done by real players, no third party software is ever used.
Our boosters are located across the Americas and the European regions.
By using our services, you fully agree and acknowledge that you may be violating Blizzard's ToS. No refunds will be given under any circumstances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son-of-Garen View Post
This guy is amazing. He did a perfect job!
I pushed my DH to GR90 and found also some primal ancient items!
He was streaming the progression on twitch for me. Very nice to see how he plays.
I am very happy about the service.
Thanks mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnVoice View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezar View Post
Really nice Service !!!
He was fast and get good gear for my DH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schism13 View Post
Like always the service with WinterBlades is phenomenal! Quick to respond and very helpful and friendly. I got the GR 70 pack and was very satisfied with the fast response time and the fast service as well. +1! I will always do business with them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElNihal View Post
Just got another order done!
Bought a GR 90 rdy Demon Hunter + a lvl 70 boost on a necro.
Everything went smooth as always!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElNihal View Post
Just got my GR 70 Boost + Season Journey finished, had a great time with the Booster, deffinitely gonna buy again.
The guy was very dedicated, even pulling an all nighter to get the last item needed!
Any question i had where answered within a few minutes.
Once he was done he streamed a GR 70 Solo on my Character to proof that it was capable of doing it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuks View Post
Very nice, recommanded .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezar View Post
Everything worked great fast and friendly !!
Realy nice Level Service !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollich View Post
GR 90 and GR70 Package finished in 4 days since s13 start! Super fast and friendly i will order again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollich View Post
Ordered every season some services and its all time great with you guys! Ordered now for this season 2xmonk Gr package played by boosters. Super fast :O

I would say best D3 service and really nice guys!
Every time again Keep up the nice work!
[quote=sandrel;36574882]I orderd a Level 70 Grift ready boost!
It was done nice and fast.
He is very friendly and you can ask him any question about D3.
My next boost is here!!!!

Quote:

service done good job
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Greenwald View Post
A very nice guy! I can definitely recommend his services! He does everything so quick and efficient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreaMiy View Post
Really really good job, he geared a new DH for me for Grift 80 very quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by typsi View Post

My order was done, even faster than estimated!
Really friendly and nice service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iW33D View Post
Amazing service fast and reliable would do service with this seller again in the future 10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by nub90 View Post
Great services! Second time I contact him and even more pleased than the first time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newrix View Post
Booked 60 grift ready wiz and he did it well in time everytime again:-)

Booked 60 grift ready for my wiz and he did. it well and intime nice Job :-) everytime again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twangis View Post
5 x 80 gems done thx alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbenjecker View Post
Ordered GR 80+ package everything worked great, fast and friendly. Can only recommend. Nice job!

Quote:

service done good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeetSpeak View Post
Ordered GR60 Package !
Everything wents fine ! Very nice Contact !
Was not the last time I bought something !
Quote:
Worked All Fine buyed 10 time caches
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigalord View Post
Everything worked fine as always
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos2222 View Post
Ordered a grift 50 Necro package!
Worked All Fine, perfect Service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keiotic View Post
Grift 70 Monk bestellt. Die Jungs machen einen super Job! Dazu mega schnell - hat gerade mal drei Tage gedauert!! Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiukahn View Post
i order barb gr 75 pack + Wiz gr 85 pack and he do a great job i love him and that was not the last :-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by #CHaCKi View Post
ordered grift 50 rdy package.

He finished my job in under 12 hours! This guy is realy friendly. 100% RECOM.!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MySQL♥ View Post
Ordered GR 85 Wiz. Ill post the results later.

Wie immer, perfekt. Super schnell, sehr freundlich. Immer wieder bei ihm!!!

Quote:
Season bis zum Extrabeutefach + GR 70 Wd:

Super schnell die Season und den Wd gemacht. Beides genau nach meinen Wunsch. Sehr empfehlenswert und freundlich! Hat immer wieder bescheid gegeben wie der stand war.
Immer wieder gerne!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltous'fabius View Post
GER:
Ich habe bei Ihm folgendes Build bestellt mit dem GR 70 Paket. Zusätzlich habe ich Ihm Änderungen mitgegeben die ich gerne hätte. Er hat alles bestens umgesetzt und das Build im nachhinein noch optimiert. Ich habe also das Rift Build + GR Build bekommen von Ihm in der Season.

Link zum Build vom LTK Monk by Quin69:

ENG:
i placed a custom order for season. GR 70 package with the ltk monk build by quin69.
also i made some changes for this build by myself and he did it so fast. he made some changes as well so that it is better to play gr70+. I got 2 "build" within a week with some very nice ancient items and a lot of mats and gold.
One of the best booster for this game.

Thank you so much
@: this is not my first time that i placed a customer order. everytime he was fast and cheap as well.
Quote:
Ordered 75 Gr Wizz gear. Ill post the results later.
Edit: He did that really fast and well.
Awesome Guy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe1231 View Post

Best farmer ever ❤️
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Seagal View Post
Bought 1-70 WD Leveling + 5x GR 55 runs. Went fast & smooth. I got every legendary that he got during his multibox. And I got an lovely weapon from him

I dont have an ramaldini. So it would be better than it currently is.

I totally recommend this guy due to the past history I have had with him. I have been using his services for many seasons, and he's always been the guy I go to if I need some leveling / boosting of gear or any sort of bounties or whatever that I need.

+1 To this guy, anytime!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raazora View Post
Wow!!! Sein Service war einfach klasse. Ich habe bei ihm das T10 Package gekauft und ich muss ihn einfach nur loben. Er hat mit dem Dienst direkt angefangen und hat mir gesagt das er 1-2 Tage bräuchte. Er war in einem tag fertig! Wurde Paragon 450, T10 schaffe ich locker und Grifts 55-60. Es wurden jede Menge Leg gefarmt, sehr viele Mats und Kristalle.... Dazu ist eine sehr gute Uralt Waffe gedroppt! Ich konnte jederzeit den Stream von ihm einschalten wenn ich es wollte und er spielte live vor mir. Er ist super freundlich und hilfsbereit. Kann ihn nur weiterempfehlen.

Wow!!! His service was just great . I bought him the T10 package and I have only praise him simply . He started directly with the service and told me that he would need 1-2 days . It was finished in one day !Paragon 450 , T10 easy and Grifts 55-60 . There were plenty of Leg farmed , many Mats and crystals .... a very good Ancient weapon is dropped ! He turned the stream every time i wanted on, and he played live in front of me . He is super friendly and helpful . Thumbs up for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForZay View Post
Ordered full marauder DH gr50 ready

Hat super geklappt habe bezahlt und er hat sofort angefangen zu Starten.
Dauer : 1Tag
Preis : 40€
Er hat alles eingehalten und somit für mich einen Netten eindruck gemacht, er war immer hilfsbereit und hat jederzeit einen Stream gestartet wenn ich es wollte.
+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Riven Uganda View Post
So I actually used his service for the last 2 Weeks and I wanted to give a little feedback, since I was his first customer for this service.
He was always very friendly and even when I had to told him that i can't pay atm, he kept being calm and kept farming. I ordered 2 sets for a season Monk and he farmed both in about a week. What is really nice about him is that he never uses any sort of bots, which many ppl here do. He also got me a lot of materials, since this was my first character in Season 4. Also he turned his Stream on every time I asked.

Habe als erster Kunde seinen Service testen dürfen, er hat mir 2 Sets für meinen Monk in Season gefarmt und das innerhalb von einer Woche. Selbst als es Probleme mit der Zahlung (meinerseits) gab, ist er immer freundlich geblieben. Sehr positiv ist auch, dass er nichts in der Art eines Bottes zum farmen benutzt und trotzdem in sehr kurzer Zeit alles zusammen hat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derhansi34 View Post
Great as always.
Bought a custom order and got good additional loot too.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 09/23/2015, 21:51   #2

READY TO TRADE
Old 09/25/2015, 19:49   #3

READY TO TRADE
Old 09/26/2015, 21:41   #4

READY TO TRADE
Old 09/27/2015, 21:51   #5

READY TO TRADE
Old 09/29/2015, 00:12   #6

READY TO TRADE
Old 09/30/2015, 13:56   #7

CUSTOM ORDERS HERE
Old 10/01/2015, 20:12   #8

CUSTOM ORDERS HERE
Old 10/02/2015, 22:35   #9

CUSTOM ORDERS HERE
Old 10/03/2015, 23:41   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 29
So I actually used his service for the last 2 Weeks and I wanted to give a little feedback, since I was his first customer for this service.
He was always very friendly and even when I had to told him that i can't pay atm, he kept being calm and kept farming. I ordered 2 sets for a season Monk and he farmed both in about a week. What is really nice about him is that he never uses any sort of bots, which many ppl here do. He also got me a lot of materials, since this was my first character in Season 4. Also he turned his Stream on every time I asked.

Habe als erster Kunde seinen Service testen dürfen, er hat mir 2 Sets für meinen Monk in Season gefarmt und das innerhalb von einer Woche. Selbst als es Probleme mit der Zahlung (meinerseits) gab, ist er immer freundlich geblieben. Sehr positiv ist auch, dass er nichts in der Art eines Bottes zum farmen benutzt und trotzdem in sehr kurzer Zeit alles zusammen hat.

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2015, 23:13   #11

CUSTOM ORDERS HERE
Old 10/06/2015, 08:09   #12

CUSTOM ORDERS HERE
Old 10/07/2015, 08:18   #13

CUSTOM ORDERS HERE
Old 10/08/2015, 18:56   #14

CUSTOM ORDERS HERE
Old 10/10/2015, 17:34   #15

ONLINE - CUSTOM ORDERS HERE
Thanks
1 User

Tags
diablo 3 cheap boost, diablo 3 farm, diablo 3 item, diablo 3 powerlevel, diablo 3 set