Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

account with Diablo III: + Reaper of Souls

Discussion on account with Diablo III: + Reaper of Souls within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
account with Diablo III: + Reaper of Souls

Hello everyone.
Today i want sell my account with D3+ROS , if someone want it add me on skype dierstrue
1) I have all personal information for changing (1st e-mail, secret answer)
2) You can change battle-tag
3) My price is 25€ or 27.80$ i accept paysafecard

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] account with Diablo III: + Reaper of Souls
03/26/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 6 Replies
Hello everyone. Today i want sell my account with D3+ROS , if someone want it add me on skype Jack.Beching 1) I have all personal information for changing (1st e-mail, secret answer) 2) You can change battle-tag 3) My price is 20€ or 24$ i accept only paypal or skrill http://s1.postimg.org/42adna873/123321.jpg bump
[Selling] account with Diablo III: + Reaper of Souls
03/24/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 6 Replies
Verkaufe noch 4 Battle.net Accounts mit: Diablo® III : Reaper of Souls™ + WoW: Mists of Pandaria™ + E-mail ; Geheimfrage, da ich von ein paar Freunden, die aufgehört haben zu spielen, den Auftrag bekommen habe Sie zu verkaufen :) Zahlungsmethoden: - PaysafeCard : de/offline - Paypal Bei Interesse PN oder unter dem Thread Preisvorschläge :) Hier ein Screenshot : Pic-Upload.de - battle.net-account-.png
[Selling] Diablo 3 + reaper of souls account
10/27/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my d3+ros account, I just bought the game few days ago but couldn't get it to work on my pc. My price is 50% of the real price $40, but I can negotiate...
[Trading] Diablo 3 : reaper of souls (NA) for NA Wow Account
05/15/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
The diablo 3 : reaper of souls account mainly just have a geared demon hunter with the others being only able to run t1 I think the image below will able to tell you what the account is like http://i60.tinypic.com/ilexyr.jpg This demon hunter basically has all of the best in slot gear expect for: calamity marauders pants marauders shoulders All the best in slot gear are nearly perfectly rolled.