Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond League of Legends account for a Diablo 3+RoS key

Discussion on Diamond League of Legends account for a Diablo 3+RoS key within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond League of Legends account for a Diablo 3+RoS key

Hi, guys,

I've been playing the League a lot over the past few years and I am kinda bored of it. So, now I want to try something new, which would most likely be Diablo 3. I'd like to trade my LOL account for a Diablo 3+RoS key. My account contains 8 rune pages with tons of available runes, so you can mix them any way you want, I am currently diamond with a diamond border (talking about the soloQ here), too, which means I was diamond in the last season, as well. As for the champions, I miss only 5 of them and am currently working on getting them all. That's about it. If you are interested or want some more information, feel free to contact me.

Tags
diamond acc diablo trade