Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo 3 RoS Witch Doctor main [522][EU]

Discussion on Diablo 3 RoS Witch Doctor main [522][EU] within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diablo 3 RoS Witch Doctor main [522][EU]

Hi i'm selling this high end account. I main Witch Doctor.

Specs:
Parangon 522

I am wearing Born set and Blackthorne set because i have a support Witch Doctor. My doctor is almost immortal, nearly 60 millions of toughness buffed, lots of cooldown reduction (44%) and always have fear. This build is perfect for support your partner because mobs are always in fear and they cant move. You can do +45 great rifts with this Witch Doctor and a partner.
It has Ancient Starmetal Kukri, full tank and support build, she can easy do +45 grear rifts with a partner. These Witch Doctors are the most important in the game. Everybody will want to play with you because you can easy do greater rifts than others.
You can also swap to other builds like zunimassa and jade.
Nearly 900 millions gold and a lot of gems.

This account is eligible to change to a new BattleTag.

Here is my diablo profile:

PM me your offers please

upppppp

Tags
diablo, kukri, sell, witch doctor

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S]Diablo 3 Account (Lv 60 Witch doctor & Wizard)
10/13/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
SOLD
WTS: Diablo 3 - Account EU - Witch Doctor lvl 60
08/30/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Lifram - Comunità - Diablo III 40€ e-mail: lifram @ hotmail.com
Diablo 3 account 60lv Wizard and 60 lv Witch Doctor
08/15/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Wizard damage is 81000. 49000000gold Payment Option's: PayPal ONLY My skpye: yu.liu18 if u interested just add me
[WTS] Diablo 3 account with lvl60 Monk+Witch Doctor
07/15/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
Hi! Im selling my battle.net account. It has a lvl60 Monk with inferno gear and a naked(no gear) lvl60 Witch Doctor. It also has 1m gold and 2 stash tabs. -Im only gonna accept your friendrequest if you type in here first. -I only go first if you are a trusted member. -I only accept Paypal and NO TRADE.
(WTS) Diablo 3 Account lvl 60 Witch Doctor, US server
06/29/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my Blizzard account. D3+WoW/all expansions+ D2/Expansion I have D3 attached to it, with WOW + All expansions and a lvl 85 Rogue on Zul'Jin. NO MORE TIME ON IT. My Witch Doctor (TopAutruche) is well geared. I had 40k+ DPS with my 2hand weapon, then I sold it and stopped playing. I got 2,3M in game's bank, enough to buy a better weapon. This account is working, never been banned. Paypal payment required.