Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS|WTT] D3+RoS Account LvL 70: DH, Crusader, Monk, Wizard (6P Marauders on DH)

Discussion on [WTS|WTT] D3+RoS Account LvL 70: DH, Crusader, Monk, Wizard (6P Marauders on DH) within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS|WTT] D3+RoS Account LvL 70: DH, Crusader, Monk, Wizard (6P Marauders on DH)

Hey I would like to sell my D3 account since I am no longer interested in the game. The account contains 4 Level 70 characters (Demon Hunter, Monk, Crusader, Wizard). The DH is equipped with 5 pieces of the marauder set and a ring of royal grandeur for the 6 piece bonus.
I will trade the account + original e-mail for money or WoW currency.
If you have any more questions and/or want to submit an offer please contact me here or add me on skype: checker_online1

Edit: Account also got Heroes of the Storm Beta access

Tags
diablo + ros, kridershot, marauders, ros

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diablo 3 RoS account top#1 marauders gloves world top#4 calamity
05/10/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Ok, I have european battle.net diablo III RoS account, this one includes also SC2 WoL and warcraft III TFT and RoC, Also I have played some games in hearthstone and spent some dollars (not big amount, like 20$). This is link to my armory on DH: Ok I decided to delete my link if u are interested in more info just add me on skype xoltro19897, but DH has on d3progress : Elemental Elite DPS: 2,257,072.08, Toughness: 4,510,960. Paragon is around 320 and marauder + natalya set equiped on.
[Selling] D3 Monk / WD / Wizard Gear
11/09/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey com, im selling all my gear of Monk, WD and Wizard leave your offers MonkeY - Community - Diablo III
[WTS] D3Acc /2x60 /Paragon84&40/ Wizard and Monk
08/13/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys ! want to sell my Heart of the Swarm account. I only accept PayPal 3xLvL30 All Campaign Missions in Brutal 870 AcV Points Season 4 Unranked ! PM me with offers !
[WTS] D3Acc /2x60 /Paragon84&40/ Wizard and Monk
08/13/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys ! Want to sell my D3 Account because i dont want to play anymore. Got a lvl 60 Paragon 84 Wizard with really good gear ! Inferno MP 5 Cleared easily & lvl 60 Monk Paragon 40 ! Inferno MP3 Farm Char around 80 Million Gold on this Account.
WTS DIABLO 3 EU WIZARD/MONK
07/24/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i want to sell my Diablo 3(EU) coz i dont have time to play . Price : 50 Euro - Wizard lvl 60 / Monk'Tank/ 60 . My mail: [email protected]