Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[D3 RoS EU]Paragon 600+ WD's! (Awesome Gear!)

Discussion on [D3 RoS EU]Paragon 600+ WD's! (Awesome Gear!) within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[D3 RoS EU]Paragon 600+ WD's! (Awesome Gear!)

Due to lack of motivation and time I am going to put my Battle.net account on sale. I am the original creator of this account and it comes with both D3 and RoS activated. Original keys and everything is included.

Characters
  • Level 70 Jade Harvester WD [Optimized for 40+ Grifts]
  • Level 70 Carnevil WD [Optimized for T6 speed farming / 35+ Grifts]
  • Level 70 zDPS WD [Optimized for 46+ 4man Grifts]]

Items
As a pure WD main this account has several pieces of gear on stash.
  • The Furnace with high Base DMG, INT/VIT and +10% CDR (re-rollable)
  • Dagger of Darts with %DMG, IAS, INT sitting at 2,6k DPS (almost max)
  • 5x Unitys to swap around for different Stats (CHD, CC, CDR - all with sockets)
  • two Witching Hours, both are open for other classes aswell
  • near perfect Hellfire Amulett on the zDPS WD (INT, %LIFE, CDR, SOCKET + core passive)

Pricing & Contact
Feel free to send me a private message if you are interested in this account. As for pricing I feel like giving it away for 50€, PayPal only. Those who are interested get screenshots and more details. Just ask.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Paragon 100 Barb with Gear/EQ - Account
05/19/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 68 Replies
Info's per PN oder Skype. Kurze Zusammenfassung: Paragon 164, Barb mit 700k+ unbuffed DPS, Thunderfury, ... MfG
[Selling] Paragon 100 Barb with Gear/EQ - Account
02/12/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe einen Diablo 3 Account mit einem Barbar Paragon 100, der perfekt zum trashfarmen geeignet ist. Der Account hat noch ca. 100 Mio. Gold. Selling a Diablo 3 account with a barbarian paragon 100, which is perfect for trashfarming. The account has around 100 millions gold left. Screenshots: epvpImg: superb image hosting.
[Selling] Paragon 15 Dh Paragon 8 Wizard gear
07/16/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 6 Replies
RazerOwner - Community - Diablo III WTS MY gear add me at skype for more info : oldururum German:: WTS MY Gear mich bei skype für weitere Informationen: oldururum RazerOwner - Community - Diablo III
Paragon 100 Monk - Great gear
03/19/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to sell my account it comes with a fully geared monk with a echoing fury with 100% crit and shenlongs with 100% crit gem. 135k dps total 544 all resist. With over 900 hours played! It also comes with a lvl 60 DH paragon lvl 7, with dual socket manticore with 100% sockets in each. This is on the US server. No infractions or anything on the account, in perfect standing. 87 mil in the bank , but can sell it as thats another 20$. Anyone interested feel free to contact me @...
[WTS]D3 eu account with wizz paragon 46 and all gear
02/27/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
bLackstaR - Community - Diablo III if u look at my trading rating u will see i sold another account with barb paragon 100 and there were no problems. i only accept paypal and will go first to a trusted member only. waiting for some serious offers please