Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Goblin Vault Service

Discussion on Goblin Vault Service within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Goblin Vault Service

Hello,
like i said in topic i'm looking for somebody who farm Goblin until die Portal spawns.
I would prefer that you play on my Account (nn goblin items only need them gem) so you can put him in the group and farm on your char.

Leave price plz

QioxD

Edit: Season ofc
Old 09/19/2014, 11:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How much would u be willling to pay /h ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
prize vault
03/18/2013 - Main - 3 Replies
hey guys does anyone know if this site is legit or not? a friend said everytime someone clicks on it you gain one point which can be exchanged for prizes. its called ultimate prize vault
high DH dmg with vault + ss
08/29/2012 - Diablo 3 Guides & Strategies - 1 Replies
First of all: not my idea, i just repost this. It´s no big secret, that with the recent Patch (1.04) Vault (Trail of Cinders) has been buffed to 1500% weapondamage over 3seconds. If you got now stacked Sharpshooter, u'll have about the double amount of weapondamage. Vault (Trail of Cinders) does not consume the stacked Sharpshooter. As long you dont autoattack any mob, your damage will stay high. If you are able to combine with a decent gear of resistance, this should also work...
HAT IG-VAULT ICQ?
10/13/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 4 Replies
SUCHE DIE NUMMER VON DEN YANGVERKÄUFER IG-VAULT
Ig Vault?!?!
03/04/2010 - Metin2 - 15 Replies
hey leutz, wisst ihr was mit ig vault los ist?? es kommt 404 error -.- gibts die nimmer oder was, hehe gerichtliche troubles?? xD mfg