Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Heroes of the Storm alpha invite

Discussion on Looking for Heroes of the Storm alpha invite within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Heroes of the Storm alpha invite

Any blizzard employees or people that have blizz employee friends want to hook me up with an alpha invite? I'd be willing to pay a fair price.

Skype me: Zuluplumber

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Heroes Of The Storm Alpha Account
08/03/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, wie oben beschrieben habe ich einen Account für Heroes Of The Storm. Da dies kein Code ist, wird der Account direkt verkauft. Es ist ein EU Account. Solltet ihr einen Beweis brauchen, logge ich gerne ins Account Management oder Spiel ein und ich schicke euch ein Screenshot. Die gekauften Helden können durch Blizzard resets/ entfernt werden, in diesem Fall, geht der bezahlte Betrag zurück auf das Battle.net Guthaben und Ihr könnt euch damit kaufen was ihr möchtet. Tradeablauf: -...
[Selling] Heroes of The Storm Alpha Acc
07/13/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 6 Replies
hi i wanna sell my Blizzard Account with the game Heroes of the Storm ( Technical Alpha Test). There are also Hearthstone Account and Starcraft 2 ( Hearts of the Swarm) but i think most important game is Heroes of the Storm. i Dont know how many i can sell it, so give me pls some overs .... i also see there many fakes here so i died from my battlenet Acc a screen. Greetings
[Selling] Heroes of the Storm Alpha Key
03/15/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 5 Replies
Verkaufe hier meinen Heroes of the Storm Alplha Key. Die original e-mail von blizzard wird an euch weitergeleitet. Nehme PSC (Offline) und Amazon (DE) an. Schreibt mir einfach ein Gebot.
[Selling] HEROES OF THE STORM ALPHA KEY
03/14/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 3 Replies
HALLO I WOULD LIKE TO SELL MY HEROES OF THE STORM ALPHA KEY THE PRICE ITS GOOD I THINK ITS 125EUROS VIA PAYPAL,PSC I GIVE ALL PROOFS I CANT GO 1ST I ACCEPT MIDLEMAN IF YOU PAY THE FEES ADD ME SKYPE [email protected]
[Selling] HEROES OF THE STORM ALPHA KEY
03/14/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies
HALLO I WOULD LIKE TO SELL MY HEROES OF THE STORM ALPHA KEY THE PRICE ITS GOOD I THINK ITS 125EUROS VIA PAYPAL,PSC I GIVE ALL PROOFS I CANT GO 1ST I ACCEPT MIDLEMAN IF YOU PAY THE FEES ADD ME SKYPE [email protected]