Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Legacy Natalya Dh Set

Discussion on Buying Legacy Natalya Dh Set within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Legacy Natalya Dh Set

Buying the legacy dh Natalya set with 2disc regen

pm me~

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB> Legacy Natalya's Mark US soft
08/23/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
75 USD 6% attack speed dex
Buying Hon Legacy Account
05/03/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
Hello Guys, I would like to buy a hon legacy account.. With many alt avatars, Announcer packs, Taunts any Many stuff like this.. I would really like especially Golden Pebbles, Fallen Valk, And Bunny Pred.. I can pay up to 50$, PM ME On Skype
Buying HoN legacy account
04/23/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 4 Replies
Not too picky on the details just that it has to be a HoN legacy account with all heroes...extras are nice too. Post of PM the details (coins, rank, etc) Thanks
Buying a Legacy Hon Account
12/21/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
Buying a Legacy Hon Account max i will pay is 25$ im looking for a legacy account with stats around 1500 psr and mmr and atleast some cool alt avatars pm for offers. GrM011 BUMPPPPP!! BUMP
Buying a Legacy Hon Account
10/15/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
Hello and im interested in a legacy hon account because im sick of only playing with 15 heros max price i will go up to is 30$ wanting an account with stats over 1500+ and with some alt avatars would be awesome anyother i will not take thanks and ill be paying by paypal pm if interested and we will go from there plz want one ASAP Cheers GrM