Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo 3 : reaper of souls (NA) for AoW(NA), Hearthstone(NA), or LOL(NA) Accounts

Discussion on Diablo 3 : reaper of souls (NA) for AoW(NA), Hearthstone(NA), or LOL(NA) Accounts within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diablo 3 : reaper of souls (NA) for AoW(NA), Hearthstone(NA), or LOL(NA) Accounts

The diablo 3 : reaper of souls account mainly just have a geared demon hunter with the others being only able to run t1
I think the image below will able to tell you what the account is like

This demon hunter basically has all of the best in slot gear expect for:
calamity
marauders pants
marauders shoulders

All the best in slot gear are nearly perfectly rolled.
This account can do t4 pretty easily and even go into t5 if you are a bit careful.

There is also 3 other level 70 account being witch doctor,barb and wizard.
Each one of them have around 500k profile dps.
There is also around 30 legendary in the bank that could be useful for those characters.

If you are interested in trading, add me on skype at mark.jin123. I am just really in the mood to play another game at the moment. I am open to any kind of offer.