Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cheapest Diablo III Reaper of Souls ever!

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Cheapest Diablo III Reaper of Souls ever!

I'm offering you the Diablo III - Reaper of Souls for the price 2$

Is it real? - YES!

How it works?
I'm selling keys for Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls addon. You get the key, activate it and play full version!

Is it multilanguage? No region restrictions? Will it activates on US/EU account?
Yes. I dont really know about ASIA, but I think it will works too.

Why so cheap?
I'm selling key that will only work 1 day, but, some of them will stay for a week or 4ever, but I get money ONLY for 1 day GUARANTEE work!

Is it legal?
YES! It's absolutely legal offer and you get legal keys. You account WON'T be banned or suspended, after addon removed you will have your account alive without any restrictions and all your things from ROS will be available (instead of 5act,adventure and crusader characters) and you will have the ability to add new key after that and continue playing ROS.

I cant risk my acccount, what to do?
It's not a problem, we offer account or 2 keys (D3+D3:ROS) for only 5$ and you will have new account for only 5$

How many times I can use these keys?
You can activate those keys as many times as you want.

How to buy?
Write to my skype or private here.
Pay with PayPal, WebMoney, Yandex.Money, Money.mail.ru or offer your exchange for the key in sum about 2-3$

Can sell up to 300 keys/day.

WARNING! Can be delays in answers. Sorry.

Pricing:
Diablo 3 - Standart = 3$
Diablo 3 - Deluxe = 5$
Diablo 3 : Reaper of Souls - Standart = 2$
Diablo 3 : Reaper of Souls - Deluxe = 4$

Note: don't look at my blackmarket negative feedback, it was made by scamer that stole my key and after my topic about scamming left this thing to me.

Old 03/30/2014, 09:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,112
Your thread will be closed until you send the receipts to . More information can be found in

Regards

#closed

Closed Thread

Tags
buy, d3, diablo 3, reaper of souls, ros

« Cheap Diablo Keys | 2x Diablo 3 RoS Keys »