Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unbanning system

Discussion on Unbanning system within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unbanning system

I`m ready to offer you a chance to get UNBANNED

I made a vouch already when a friend asked , he found me on other forum and helped me to come over here .

Price will be discussed over skype , no other informations here .

My Skype: unban_lol
Price : Depends on how diffucult will be but standard is 50 E .
Press thanks if i helped you in any way .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Unbanning
07/09/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
Hello . Not a lot of words . Unbanned guys : Froy , baubau123 Even if baubau123 scammed me and with froy it was a misunderstanding and i gaved him a negative ... it doest matter , they can tell you the truth ( 2 bad that baubau123 got banned ) . Send me a pm for info . Not more things left to say over here so i cant be blamed so much by haters
Unbanning yourself
08/03/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
After getting hit with a 3 day Suspension, and getting bored, I figure out a nice trick to unsuspend yourself. Log into your suspended account and goto My Subscriptions, then goto View/Edit for Star Wars Galaxies, you'll see status: Suspended. at this screen put this URL into your browser https://swgbl.station.sony.com/web/subscrip...cti on=cancelSub This will change your status to 'Cenceled' rather than Suspended, allowing you to login and post on forum. Congrats you just unsuspended...
Unbanning?
04/27/2010 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
Is there anyone I could pay, any amount of sum of money, to get an account unbanned? :o or is it impossible? :pimp:
unbanning
11/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
is there a way to unban your char/noob if its banned?