Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultimate bnet account with ROS beta

Discussion on Ultimate bnet account with ROS beta within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ultimate bnet account with ROS beta

Its have

3 Wow 1 Heartshstone SC2 + Sc2 Expansion license diablo 2 diablo 3 and d3 ros beta.

I can make screenshare + any other thing what you want. For admins and high postions people i gladly go first otherwise we will use middleman. or Verificated First.

After you contacting me you will need to be able to buy this item in 24 hours otherwise i adveritise more and will sell to other people i dont wait more than 24 hours.

Payment via face2face ( i am living close to austria ~ half hour from wien ) or paypal verificated. Moneybookers and other aggregators are possible too.

Write here before pm and we will use elitepvpers trade system too.

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SCARAB LORD account, entire bnet account w/ games+bnet balance on it(ORIGINAL OWNER)
11/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling my entire Battlenet account. I am the ORIGINAL owner and creator of this account. On the account comes WoW and all current expansions, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm, Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne and Starcraft 1. Also on the bnet account is $90 on the bnet balance, which can be used to purchase future expansions/games, character transfers, race changes, faction changes, etc. I have always been a fan of Blizzard and the games they produce, after years of playing their...
WTS Bnet Act( D3,Sc2, HoTs Beta, etc)
10/04/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q620/th2pun1sh 3r/bnetgames.png I am moderator vouched in this thread Msg me on skype: th2pun1sh3r
[VK] BNET Account WoW+D3 viel Gold, gute Chars + MoP Beta!
05/31/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo, ich möchte gerne meinen World of Warcraft Account sowie meinen Diablo 3 Account verkaufen, die sich beide auf dem selben BattleNet Account befinden. Außerdem ist die MoP Beta aktiv! Folgendes gibt es zu beachten: Der Account hat den Jahrespass aktiviert! Das heißt: Am 21.06.2012 sind wieder 12,99 fällig und das ganze geht bis zum 13.04.2013! Der Käufer des Accounts ist sollte sich bewusst sein, dass er ein Jahr lang WoW zu bezahlen hat. Hier zwei Screens vom Account: Diablo 3...
Selling full D3 Bnet account(includes email & pass used to register on bnet)
05/17/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
Selling an extra FULL D3 Bnet(global) account(includes email & pass used to register on bnet). pm offers and inquiry. payable via paypal. :))
Biete Bnet Account mit Cataclysm Beta
07/30/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Moin moin, ich biete euch hier meinen Battle.net Account mit Cataclysm Beta Zugang und einem 71er Paladin an. http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/9541/unbenannt d.jpg Ich suche einen WoW-Account. Bietet mir einfach irgendetwas an. Ein Ingametreffen ist auch möglich.