Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RoS Beta Account with lvl 56 Crusader

Discussion on RoS Beta Account with lvl 56 Crusader within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1736
RoS Beta Account with lvl 56 Crusader

Hi,i'm selling the whole acc with the access to the Ros beta,i will provide every info about that.

Price is 150 euro paysafecard,for anyone who really need it like for stream or something else can contact me by pm here or add me at skype: Howismade2013

For every scammer i ask to dont bother me with stupid question like to give first or some sht like that,i will gave the info first only to someone really trusted or we use a mediator. Thanks
Old 12/03/2013, 21:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
do you accept paysafe?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Stronghold Crusader
05/07/2011 - Off Topic - 1 Replies
Heyho ich suche Stronghold Crusader gegner :D hier mein soeben erstelltes hamachi netzwerk : Crusader.epvp pw : epvp :)
StrongHold Crusader
12/29/2010 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
Hey COM. Ich suche Leute die gegen mich StrongHold Crusader spielen. Wen jemand das spiel hat und gegen mich Spielen möchten bitte ein PN schreiben und ich sage euch das Netzwerk:)
Vk Crusader sp S1
06/12/2010 - Nostale Trading - 4 Replies
Hi Leute ich bins wieder Hassler999und ich möchte meinen crusader auf S1 vk er ist +5 und job etwa 70 gut geskillt usw leider besitze ich nicht eine kh also ist er ohne schreibt bitte mit angebot THANKS volls euch das was gebracht hat !
eL2Walker10.6.4 on l2 Crusader
07/10/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hello guys, i have IG Working on this server but i cannot get OOG to work for the life of me, i have double checked the ip and port with netstat, and found the protocol version number. also triple checked the token that i found. i have trolled through the forums looking for an answer and found none, soo any help would be awesome!!! here is my set.ini CountryList=Crusaders DefaultCountry=0 DefaultServer=0 DefaultAccount=
Crusader Farming
10/03/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
Ok on my server(not mentioning server name) the Crusader enchant formula sells for 250-300g. Very nice profit. I say you can farm SM(manually) for about a week, few weeks if your slow to try and make 300g. Now i would rather just farm for 1-3 days to make 300g. But you know how blizzard is you could farm for 10 seconds and get this on your 1st try or farm it for a month and never get 1 single chance at it(so waste your time at your own risk :] ). Now this forumla for crusader is very popular,...