Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Überbosse MP10 kill, have Machine 3 Times

Discussion on Überbosse MP10 kill, have Machine 3 Times within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Überbosse MP10 kill, have Machine 3 Times

Hi iam searching for someone who can kill the Ubers for me? I have 3 Machines on the europe realm.

need my HF so badly. I havent much to offer. Would 10mio be enough for you?

greetings

done. thnx!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
D3 Überbosse
01/24/2013 - Diablo 3 - 1 Replies
Hey leute. Habe seit längerem kein Diablo mehr gespielt und würde mich gerne mal den überbossen stellen. Ich mich mich schon ein kleinwenig im Internet erkundet und muss sagen das ganze sieht ziemlich interessant aus. Gebufft komme ich min auf 500 all resi , 74k dmg und 34k HP. Ich würde gerne mit ein paar Leuten (evt auch dir) mal die Überbosse bezwingen wenn denn mein Equipment ausreicht. Ihr wisst bescheid und sucht Mitspieler? Dann schaut doch mal im Teamspeak 3 vorbei.
matter how many times you can win a scoring machine
11/08/2011 - 4Story Trading - 0 Replies
matter how many times you can win a scoring machine help
[Exploit] Kill strom multiple times
07/10/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
There is a way to kill strom "Many" times in the last quest in tortage. He respawns after a while, but as soon as you step foot on the boat, he dies automatically (assuming you killed him once already). Now the sword he drops is "NOT" dual wield, but this is a way to get some extra cash. I have only had success doing this with a pet class, as he evades when you attack him in this spot. But if you have a pet keeping aggro, you can nuke him. Range fighter may be able to hit him once, then...
[EXPLOIT] Kill Strom multiple times
07/06/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
There is a way to kill strom "Many" times in the last quest in tortage. He respawns after a while, but as soon as you step foot on the boat, he dies automatically (assuming you killed him once already). Now the sword he drops is "NOT" dual wield, but this is a way to get some extra cash. I have only had success doing this with a pet class, as he evades when you attack him in this spot. But if you have a pet keeping aggro, you can nuke him. Range fighter may be able to hit him once, then...
Kill Sher Kar Multiple Times
06/13/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Its very easy after you kill the giant scorpion, change to you alternate character who has access to the cave wait 6 minutes or so. Then respawn the cave and log onto your other character thats still in the cave to kill him again.