Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wizard paragon 100 .

Discussion on Wizard paragon 100 . within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wizard paragon 100 .

Got a wizy 200k dps , MP7-8 farm easy . Original owner , surely not a scammer ( see no point in that) . Accepting money from paypal , place offer here , skype:Cyxres , email : . if need info , write here to
Btw : Softcore eu server .
Old 05/25/2013, 22:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Thanks , good work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS D3 account, wizard lvl 60 paragon 15, 1.5mil gold like 150k dps.( wtt 4 gw2 )
04/28/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
z
WTT 300k DPS Wizard, 60+ Paragon D3 f. gleichwertigen Gw2 Flussufer Acc.
04/21/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Wie mein Topic sagt: 300k selfbuffed Wizzard. 60+ Paragon. 15m Gold vorhanden, so wie paar wertvolle Legendaries. SQ/SA sowie Perso vorhanden. Werden bei bedarf mitgegeben.
[WTS] DIABLO 3 (EU) ACCOUNT, BARB 60 (49PARAGON), DH 60 AND WIZARD 60(9 PARAGON)
02/15/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all. As the title says, I'm selling my D3 account, here is a link to armory: Mute - Community - Diablo III I have all the info for the account and can send ID picture and everything, I'm the owner original. The account also has WoW up to Wrath of the Lich King attached to it, that's also in for the sale! Hope to get some offers, thanks in advance! http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mute-2214/hero /5622277 bump
WTS Paragon Lvl 100 Wizard Americas Account
12/11/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Paragon Lvl 100 Wizard Americas Account I am new to these forums, that being said, looking for the safest way to do the transaction for both parties. Generally speaking if you can pay fg or igg that is ideal, unless you want to pay via paypal with gift payment. If anyone else has a more safer/secure way to trade I am all for it. I can be vouched through my d2jsp account their as I trade often on that site. I dont know how people contact each other here but I think it might be skype...
WTS Paragon Level 100 Wizard
12/07/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
WTS US Americas Account Paragon level 100 Wizard Any offers? Not sure what the safest way to trade is but open to all suggestions to make it safe for both parties.