Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Fresh Diablo 3 account (SC2 Hots included)

Discussion on Selling Fresh Diablo 3 account (SC2 Hots included) within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
Selling Fresh Diablo 3 account (SC2 Hots included)

This account has:

Diablo 2
Diablo 2 Lord of destruction
Diablo 3 (Global region)
Starcraft 2 Heart of the swarm

please post your offer and add me on skype: Amuserrr

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling lvl 60 account [MORE INCLUDED]
03/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
This is my friends account, i dont know much of WoW but i know this is legitimate account (No botting) Price = Best offer Add me skype so i can proof the account. Account has: World of Warcraft Battle Chest
Selling NA account [Video Included]
09/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling my NA account Selling League of Legends Account - YouTube Add me on Skype : MengDropLoL too discuss a reasonable price . Paypal only ;
Selling WOW account, all Add ons included
07/08/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I played WOW for one month, it was okay but I just dont really have the money spend monthly on it. I have the expansions Burning Crusade, Lich king, and cataclysm. I also have the winged guardian mount. My character isnt that great, just a level 60 or 70 something orc death knight. If anyone is interested in buying my account or trading something from Conquer (Fire/Water server) it would be great
Diablo 3 key x2 for my steam account [PIX included]
06/04/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
hey guys i need 2x diablo 3 key's for my steam account i do not play any games of my steam account so i dont see why i need it ;) 8463abc2a570859c2a4ea8ebb169984a.png
[S] Selling (EU) LoL 30 Account - Details included
06/29/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Dear Sir or Madam, since I am playing League Of Legends on another account, because I am no longer satisfied with its summoner's name and dont want to pay the 10€ to change it, I decided to sell it and invest the money for the other one :) Overview: Level 30 28 different champions (T1 - T5) 3 Rune Pages (1 for AD, 2 for AP) 667 RP