Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Decent WW-Barb

Discussion on Decent WW-Barb within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Decent WW-Barb

ONLY SELL GEAR
highest bid is 200m @d2jsp from 0pticzZ
ft for gear with gems is 380m

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S>D3 Account With WW Barb (12 Par)/Decent Stuff
03/09/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 42 Replies
Gear Bonuses +1550 Strength +679 Vitality +547 Resistance to All Elements Critical Hit Chance Increased by 23.0% Critical Hit Damage Increased by 293% Attributes Strength 1773
WTS decent Barb
01/25/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
133k dps unbuffed ONLY SELL THE GEAR can farm up to mp7 efficient Lelele - Community - Diablo III ft is only 130m for everything !
[Guide]Tornado Barb/Speedy Gonzales/MF Barb
07/26/2012 - Diablo 3 Guides & Strategies - 30 Replies
Hallo, hier 3 Guides von mir Tornado Barb Diablo 3 - Tornado Barb Inferno Guide - YouTube Speedy Gonzales Barb Speedy Gonzales Barb vs 3 Elites + ZK&Belial Inferno - YouTube
decent/good miner, and decent PvE. 5.5M SP
06/16/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 2 Replies
This is the account up for sale. eveboard - Abbigale Nova She CAN pilot a Hulk, She just doesn't own one because of Hulkageddon and what not. She will come with no isk (other then whatever ends up selling that's up on the market right now, a few mil worth of stuff, I believe) She will come with a fully fitted Retriever for mining, a second retriever in a small pocket of high sec surrounded by low and null (if you want to risk flying out there for it to sell, or use, or whatever),...
WoW Acc for decent CO2 Acc
03/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
I would offer a WoW Acc with 2 lvl 60 chars, sadly i dont hav ethe expansion but u could have fun with them. I would trade for: - 35 dbs - CO2 acc +100 If u are interested just add me : [email protected] nom3rcy