Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo 3 EU gold [private seller, european IP]

Discussion on Diablo 3 EU gold [private seller, european IP] within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Diablo 3 EU gold [private seller, european IP]

Hello. I would like to sell some Diablo 3 gold(European region, normal(softcore) mode)
Current price is 140€ for 1 000 000 000.
Payment goes first always
Contact me via skype - dartex2008 there - to discuss the details.
Instant delivery.
Gold in stock right now - 4 bil.
Payment:
payment goes first always
via
moneybookers
webmoney
link to my OC topic:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Diablo 3 Gold - European soft core
02/06/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 26 Replies
Price : 0,20€ / 1kk Minimum deal : 50kk How to pay? PAYSAFE cards or MONEYBOOKERS SKYPE : BEDAKY edit : i have changed payment options
[WTS] Diablo 3 Gold (1b) - European soft core
12/05/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Wts up to 1 billion gold 1m = 0,25€ U go first or we can use middleman (with high reco and mediation) at ur charge Paypal only as gift Pm me or add hardtogrind on skype with amount u want
Sell Diablo 3 Gold and European key
06/28/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 4 Replies
Selling gold, you pm your prices ill go first.. Also selling 2 keys.. For gold or any other game currency. Pm me.
CHEAPEST Diablo 3 gold EU 11€/1M EUROPEAN server only
06/06/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
CHEAPEST Diablo 3 gold EU 11€/1M EUROPEAN server only I already sold a lot of gold on other forums. I have many references and i can show you on skype. Feel Free to contact me. I opened a new thread because i couldn't edit the title on the previous one, and not much many people was opening it anymore because of fake stated high price. The ACTUAL price is 11€/1M
CHEAPEST Diablo 3 gold EU 14€/1M (17,4$/M) EUROPEAN server only
06/03/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
I already sold a lot of gold on other forums. I have many references and i can show you on skype. Feel Free to contact me. I opened a new thread because i couldn't edit the title on the previous one, and not much many people was opening it anymore because of fake stated high price. The ACTUAL price is 14€/1M Current stock is over 30M