Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling D3 ACC- max lvl Demon hunter - 35mil+

Discussion on Selling D3 ACC- max lvl Demon hunter - 35mil+ within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling D3 ACC- max lvl Demon hunter - 35mil+

hello, some while ago i quited Diablo3. im willing to sell my account + the money for a cheap price. if you have interest, feel free to add me on skype: jsp.dela
Old 02/01/2013, 22:24   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 78
Talking to you on skype atm!

I trusted this 0/0/0 TBM newbie by going first and everything went well, awesome guy and recommended trader!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] [US] LVL 60 Demon Hunter [300+ % GF]
09/15/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my US account perfect for botting, you will get all the info after purchasing the account. Skype: hollowexile AIM: [email protected] ICQ: 632959846 Buyers always go first, or with a high repped MM (on your costs) - Scammers, dont waste your time Price is around $50!
lvl 60 Demon Hunter
07/15/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 7 Replies
Hello i wanna sell Lvl 60 demon hunter On B net account is also wow cataclysm lvl 85 Account Demon Hunter 60 lvl 72000 Damage Weapon 960 DPS Very Good (Full Legendar Eq)
Biete/Selling Diablo 3 [Demon Hunter] Gear [Suche PSC-Paypal]
07/13/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , I'm selling my Demon Hunter Gear for Paysafecard-Paypal , With this Gear , I'm sure you can Solo any Boss in Inferno Difficulty , The Gear is Great and have high Dexterity Point's and With a Great Weapon to Solo Easy without finding a problem.. Screenshot of the gear : ImageShack Album - 18 images Current Offer : Non-Atm BuyOut: for the highest Offer
Selling 100 Demon BM and 93 Demon Sin Account (Sanctuary)
04/05/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Bm is level 100 and has bound TT99 HA Wrist and Boots (3 soc with immac citrines +3), Lunar Glade Cape (account stashable), Demon Golden Aura of the Bell, Demon Marrows, and Demon Cyclone Heel. Comes with used Mana and HP charms. Stats are as follows: Str 284, Mag 5, Dex 190, Vit 36. Sin is only level 93, but has over 200k rep if interested in r8 for it. It also has gold TT90 LA bracers and Lunar Cape since account has a stash. Prefer real money as I'm quitting, but coin offers are...
Hunter Epic Bow - Demon Killed by another hunter
11/18/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
one of the toughest solo quests in the game is the hunter epic bow quest. This requires you to solo kill a couple of elite demons through out the game world. Normally you cannot me helped in any way shape or form. Another person that touches the demon, or heals or buffs you during the fight causes the demon to deagro and despawn and you fail the quest and then must wait 3-4 hours for the demon to spawn again. Even if you get no interaction from other players, killing him is really tough as...