Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Barbs +89 paragon lvl

Discussion on WTS Barbs +89 paragon lvl within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Barbs +89 paragon lvl

WTS
First account with barb 89 lvl 200mil gold and some good stuff...
Second one is 94 paragon level some gold like 20-30mil + some items ....
I sell this accounts because this game is too ****** still no PvP and other stuff.
At all i want to not RIP this barbs with that amount of time spend,and get some extra money for holidays
Payment by PayPal
Please leave offers below or on private ... start of the bidding is 80$ or 60euro for each account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS EU paragon lvl 71 wd acc
06/17/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
Im selling my Paragon lvl 71 wd, on EU with awesome gear, can solo any mp and uber bosses, witht he right build The reason why i sell couse im gonna work on a ship and wont be able to play pc games... lvl 60 barb also on the acc, and i have full cain sett in my stash if u want to lvl other chars fast(3 hellfire rings+biggest red gem also) barb has decent gear ntohing special, i was focusing on my wd I have a rly good thing of the deep mojo for solo play, and an awesome zunima mojo...
WTS-DH Paragon 100 account
12/11/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
Selling Europe Account with Demon Hunter paragon lvl 100.Also have Wizard(19) and Monk.Within the account i have and few hardcore characters..WD(paragon-35),Barb,Monk and wizz all lvl 60. The Demon Hunter is equiped with some res/dmg gear - 230k dps unbuffed(without 20% dmg passive) Can sell the account geared or ungeared , up to you.. For now the best price that was offered for this account is 400$,if someone have better offer for it , please contact me in Skype: DaB1atch Thanks.
WTS DH Paragon level 91
10/23/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Top Diablo 3 Account Dämonenjäger Paragon level 91 & "301306.75 Damage" | eBay
WTS DH Paragon 91 and 300k dps
10/22/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Top Diablo 3 Account Dämonenjäger Paragon level 91 & "301306.75 Damage" | eBay HF hups :mofo:
Paragon Level
08/23/2012 - Diablo 3 - 7 Replies
Hallo, ich möchte mein Paragon Level so schnell wie möglich steigern. Deshalb überlege ich mir gerade eine Strategie dafür. Gibt es irgendwo im Akt 3 eine Stelle wo man sich schnell nach dem Login porten kann und Elite immer vorhanden sind die man einfah töten kann? Fällt euch was ein?