Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche Barbar Gear ! Softcore EU !

Discussion on Suche Barbar Gear ! Softcore EU ! within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suche Barbar Gear ! Softcore EU !

Wie der Titel schon sagt suche ich Barbar Gear.

entweder full gear set oder einzelne teile !

postet mit screen was ihr so habt und was ihr dafür wollt... ob nun wow gold / d3 gold / € oder sonstiges ... kann noch Dota 2 Friend Key´s bieten....

mfg

bitte keine 2h waffen ... da ich 2 x 1h barbar zogge...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche D3 Softcore Monk Gear
11/03/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Suche D3 Softcore Monk Gear , mind. 75k dmg 800 all res. gebe mw3 steam acc
SUCHE Barbar gear
09/30/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
siehe topic zahle bis zu 100 Euro Ich suche btw ein komplettes gear sozusagen anziehen und los wirbeln es sollte damit Inferno easy farm und akt 4 schaffbar sein
WTS gear for Barbar - tank/prot (Diablo inferno kill) - softcore EU
07/10/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i want to sell all gear for barbar, only together as one whole. With that gear clear all difficulty and kill inferno Diablo. http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5968/barnc.jpg If you are interested contact me on: Skype:Hondosik ICQ:407410552
07/08/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i want to sell all gear for barbar, only together as one whole. With that gear clear all difficulty and kill inferno Diablo. http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5968/barnc.jpg If you are interested contact me on: Skype:Hondosik ICQ:407410552 Send me message what you want, then i dont know what you want and cant deal with you. It is best you write directly your offer, ty for patience, i dont sit the computer all time.
07/06/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i want to sell all gear for barbar, only together as one whole. With that gear clear all difficulty and kill inferno Diablo. http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5968/barnc.jpg If you are interested contact me on: Skype:Hondosik ICQ:407410552 Send me message what you want, then i dont know what you want and cant deal with you. It is best you write directly your offer, ty for patience, i dont sit the computer all time.