Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Sorc/WD Amulet [IGG only]

Discussion on [WTS] Sorc/WD Amulet [IGG only] within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Sorc/WD Amulet [IGG only]

Hello,

like topic says, I WTS a Sorc/WD amulet.

Stats are:

209 Int
203 Vit
49% crit dmg
7,5% crit chance

I'm looking for IGG only.

Send your offers per PM or post em into the topic.

Thanks,
Unkn0wn

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTF set amulet
07/18/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
WTS* -.-' Hello Diablo 3 players! here i want to sell my set amulet epvpImg: A picture is worth a thousand words. You can leave offers here, with a PM or in skype! Skype : headsh8ts
[EU]Lv60 Amulet
06/20/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
I want to sell my Amulet on the Eu Server. Stats: Lvl 60 +21 MaximumDamage +103 Dex +104 Vit +10% Life +55% CritDamage +5,5% CritChance
Exp Amulet
02/25/2012 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hi guys, i heard there's a way to stop the timer of the amulet when you log of game and only start it again when you want to use it, how is that possible?
Xp and Fishing Amulet
06/04/2010 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Got bored and noticed i had an amulet so i searched with CE and found these two adresses 2464C528- xp bonus 2464C9D8- auto fish just cant figure out how to have the effects of them without having the amulet equip. tried assigning a pointer but cant find a good CE guide for pointers so im just pressing buttons and not acctually getting anything done. Any tips? i figured out code for fishing wish mov ,dl and after running the dubugg i got an offset of 04 , and the disassembler...
Ninja Amulet
07/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
i wanna make ninja amulet the one where it changes your size how would i go about coding this?