Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT 2 sets of pro gears on US [ dh, monk]

Discussion on WTS/WTT 2 sets of pro gears on US [ dh, monk] within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/WTT 2 sets of pro gears on US [ dh, monk]

Selling 2 sets of pro gears.

First set is for demon hunters:

It has the following stats (no sharpshooter or any passive)

120 k dps, 250 resist on all (350 on fire), 30 k life, 43% critical chance, 350% critical damage.

With sharpshooter it is 220 k dps.

No blue pieces, all yellow or legendary. Can clean up act 3/4 inferno in 3-4 hits, cluster bombs deal up to 550 k damage on crits.

Second set for monks:

It has the following stats (no passive)

68 k dps buffed, 840 resist (840 resist all with one with everything buff), 5.5 k armor, 35 k hp, 2.0 attack speed, 35% critical chance, 250% critical damage

No blue pieces, all yellow. Can tank with cyclones build in all of inferno.

Selling these 2 set of gears through paypal only, or trading for Heroes of Newerth pro account

Leave your skype or contact info through pm if interested.