Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] D3CheapGold 0.99€/M | INSTANT DELIVERY

Discussion on [WTS] D3CheapGold 0.99€/M | INSTANT DELIVERY within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] D3CheapGold 0.95€/M | INSTANT DELIVERY

Hallo alle, ich bin am diese Forum neu, will gerne etwas d3 gold verkaufen.

(Ich sprache deutsch, aber Englisch ist besser für mich)
I have a thread on oc as well, just to give some trust. (I can also post in that thread for you if you have doubts this is me)
EDIT: apparently it wont let me write the url, but I will show you if needed

D3CheapGold - Best prices always!

(US) STOCK: 20M
CURRENT PRICE: 1.25$/M

(EU) STOCK: 50M
CURRENT PRICE: 0.95€/M

Payment Method: PayPal

I will trade with trusted users ONLY.

Scammers stay away from me, have yet to be fooled of one of you lousy souls. Too smart, keep that in mind.

Post here in thread + add me in skype

BTW, I was scammed by some idiot from here -->"Kalseru."<-- Do not sell gold to this guy!!!

online now

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EU D3 CD-Keys Instant Delivery - $40
11/25/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Selling D3 EU CD-Keys (Not RUSSIAN) I will scan the CD-Key if you like. Price : USD - $40
Diablo III US Gold Instant Delivery:
06/18/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Instant Delivery: The gold will be delivered within 5-20 minutes after your payment is confirmed. You will get a full refund or get 5% more gold as our personal reason to delay the delivery. Fill in your BattleTag(e.g. abcd#1234) when you buy and accept our friend invitation in game. Click to see Diablo 3 Gold Trade Guide www.2ige.com :rtfm:
Instant Delivery:
06/07/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Diablo III US Gold Instant Delivery : The gold will be delivered within 5-20 minutes after your payment is confirmed. You will get a full refund or get 5% more gold as our personal reason to delay the delivery. Fill in your BattleTag(e.g. abcd#1234) when you buy and accept our friend invitation in game. Click to see Diablo 3 Gold Trade Guide 3w.2ige.com.
B>DBS ON LIGHTNING instant delivery!
12/23/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
I want to buy dbs add me on msn [email protected] instant delivery i pay you it checks out i get dbs i got scammed before and i dont wanna have to go through it again thanks.