Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Cheap EU/US Leveling service! 1-60 = 25 - paypal verified

Discussion on Selling Cheap EU/US Leveling service! 1-60 = 25 - paypal verified within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Cheap EU/US Leveling service! 1-60 = 25 - paypal verified - 12 finished!

Welcome to D3leveling

I only do one service 1-60 = 25€, which takes 2-3 days to complete

Selling gold if i have any 1€/mill US & EU

Spots open = 6 - need more work!
Finished = 12

All payment will be as a donation via paypal i will provide a link via skype, after payment is done you give me your account information and ill get right to work

All leveling will be with a bot, most would lie, but with this in mind, no refund will be giving if the account gets banned, and by paying for my service you accept to the terms.

I'm a 25 year old student from Denmark, and I'm trying to make a little money on the side, the only interest i have is to level your toon and leaving your account as it was when i got my hands on it

I will not be needing your secret password to level on your account i will provide the necessary information on this via skype

Skype name: D3Leveling

Have a great day and thank you for your interest in my service
Old 07/14/2012, 11:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
6 Spots open, taking new orders on skype!

5 spots still open!