Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS: 4 Cheap D3 Accounts 90$

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS: 3 Cheap D3 Accounts 70$

First off i bought these accounts to bot with however, I Cannot be stuffed to load them in a VMWare and use russian language because of to much overhead from it, Would rather recoup the cash to buy English ones instead.

If you want to buy these accounts i will sell cheap,

3 Russian Accounts for 70$ USD.
2 of the 3 Accounts have Barbarians which are all Female and all at Level 20.
The other 3th account has a lvl 60 DH female.

Hardly ever used them the 3 barb accounts just bought like literally 2 days ago, and i can also send you the Image scan of the key that the accounts were registered with. Each account is registered on their own email per key for easy transfer.

Please note: the lvl 60 DH was ONLY used with DB, and no other programs.

The other 2 Accounts never had any bots loaded on it. was going to use them with the double session, But rather sell these and recoup costs, to buy English accounts.

PM if you want to buy them.

Payment via Paypal, Must be Verified.

not 100% sure if i will sell or not yet, as im still waiting to see if there will be a lang fix or work around. but PM me if you are interested and ill consider it.

Will do a twitch stream to show you that they are not banned and all 100% active and working with each char.

Closed Thread