Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling diablo 3 account [European Server]

Discussion on Selling diablo 3 account [European Server] within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling diablo 3 account [European Server]

I want to sell my account because I am going abroad and I don't know for how long. I have a level 60 barbarian, a level 60 demon hunter and some other chars around 10-30.

I have beaten Inferno with two different chars, and I am able to farm act 3 & 4 with my barb with no problems.

Barbarian:
1200 all res with war cry, 48% block chance, 1332 Life on hit, 9,5k armor and 9,5k dps. This char has a great survivality, with him I am able to farm act IV inferno games with 4 players being the only tank and without dying. As long as you go with a decent damage dealer (around 40k dps is enough) you won't have any problem.

Demon Hunter: I also solod all inferno with this char, 57k dps UNBUFFED, I don't really use Sharpshooter because I think that 38.5% crit chance is enough. Low vitality and low resistances, although this shouldn't be a problem if you know how to play the class, besides this I also have 25% extra discipline which makes survivality much easier.

Other chars are a monk, wizard and witch doctor, but I have not spent much time on them.

I am not really sure about how much I should ask so if you are interested just make an offer, I am not a greedy person so it won't be expensive I promise.

The payment method is paypal.
Old 07/10/2012, 18:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you are ok whit going first i can make offer to you!!!

Skype>Nonamed59

If not dont add me
Old 07/10/2012, 19:44   #3

How do people actually do these things?

What is the best way to do it?

By the way I decided a price, 100€ seems a fair amount.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CHEAPEST Diablo 3 gold EU 11€/1M EUROPEAN server only
06/06/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
CHEAPEST Diablo 3 gold EU 11€/1M EUROPEAN server only I already sold a lot of gold on other forums. I have many references and i can show you on skype. Feel Free to contact me. I opened a new thread because i couldn't edit the title on the previous one, and not much many people was opening it anymore because of fake stated high price. The ACTUAL price is 11€/1M
CHEAPEST Diablo 3 gold EU 14€/1M (17,4$/M) EUROPEAN server only
06/03/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
I already sold a lot of gold on other forums. I have many references and i can show you on skype. Feel Free to contact me. I opened a new thread because i couldn't edit the title on the previous one, and not much many people was opening it anymore because of fake stated high price. The ACTUAL price is 14€/1M Current stock is over 30M
Selling European WoT account
02/23/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
I`m selling account with 37 slots in garage,3100 gold,2000000 silver,20000 free xp and 16 days premium still remaining. Germans(present in garage)-VK 2801,PzKpfw IV,VK 3601(H),E-50,Tiger,Tiger II,Tiger(P),E-75,E-100,VK 4502(P) Ausf.A,LOWE. Russians(present in garage)-MkVII Tetrarch,M3 Stuart,T 34-85,KV,KV-3,IS-3,IS-4,IS-7,Object 212,Object 261.In some next patch for KV,KV-3,IS-4 you`ll get additional 3 tanks with additional 3 slots in garage and you`ll keep KV,KV-3 and IS-4....
Selling LOL account, lvl30, European WITH SCREENS
02/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm selling my account, from EU, only accept real money, by transfer or paypal if justified. i leave what my account has so you can think about buying or not, so here goes: -lvl 30 account -ALL Champions unlocked -10 rune pages -marks: 8 types (armor pen, magic pen, AP, AD, crit chance, magic resist, armor/magic pen (hybrid), attack speed) -seals: 7 types (mana regen, armor, att speed, AD, crit chance, ap per level, cooldown) -glyphs: 6 types (magic resist, AD, att speed, ap per...
Selling LOL account, lvl30, European, click for more info
02/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I'm selling my account, from EU, only accept real money, by transfer or paypal if justified. i leave what my account has so you can think about buying or not, so here goes: -lvl 30 account -ALL Champions unlocked -10 rune pages -marks: 8 types (armor pen, magic pen, AP, AD, crit chance, magic resist, armor/magic pen (hybrid), attack speed) -seals: 7 types (mana regen, armor, att speed, AD, crit chance, ap per level, cooldown) -glyphs: 6 types (magic resist, AD, att speed, ap per...