Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WTS] Battle.net account with [EU]Diablo 3 and [EU]World of Warcraft Cataclysm

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Battle.net account with [EU]Diablo 3 and [EU]World of Warcraft Cataclysm

Looking to sell my battle net account.

Characters:
WoW - Warrior lvl 85, Druid lvl 72
Diablo 3 - Demon Hunter lvl 60, Monk lvl 60

Stats:
Warrior - mix of arena pvp blue/epic, around 1k gold (haven't logged in for a while)
Demon Hunter - around 40k DPS, Monk - Around 12k DPS and around 800 res all.

Never changed my battletag or anything else so everything can be adjusted to your preference. Getting rid of this account because I really need to stop gaming. This is the only way .

Screenshots or more details can be arranged just let me know! I'm looking to get rid of everything so you will get everything, diablo cd-key (lost wow cdkey), secret question/answer, even the physical diablo 3 disk if you live closeby or pay sending costs etc etc.. please help me get rid of my addiction!!!

Similar Threads
Verkaufe Battle.net Account (Starcraft 2,Diablo 3, World of Warcraft + MOP Beta)
Moin, ich verkaufe hier meinen Battle.net Account auf dem sich folgende Spiele befinden. -World of Warcraft -World of Warcraft The Burning...
7 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading
[WTS] battle.net account Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft Cataclysm
World of warcraft got all expansions up to and including Cataclysm. I haven't played it for a little less then a year now but it has got a level 85...
0 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading
[WTS] battle.net account Diablo 3 and World of Warcraft Cataclysm
World of warcraft got all expansions up to and including Cataclysm. I haven't played it for a little less then a year now but it has got a level 85...
0 Replies - Diablo 3 Trading
World of Warcraft account. (Cataclysm) - Warcraft 3 RoC+TFT + Diablo 2 + Diablo 2 LoD
85 Goblin Shaman -Gear isn't good, just starter 85 gear, some PvP and Arena gear -Engineering 525 (Crafted the helicopter mount) -Mining 525...
0 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading
[B] Battle.net Account inkl. World of Warcraft (Cataclym) + Diablo 3 + Spielzeit
http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/images/2/2b/Battlenet_logo.jpg Hallo Ich biete euch hier meinen Battle.net Account an. Dieser beinhaltet World...
1 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading