Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GEARED OUT +++ 147k DPS Demon Hunter for sale ( Collectors edition acc ) ++++

Discussion on GEARED OUT +++ 147k DPS Demon Hunter for sale ( Collectors edition acc ) ++++ within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GEARED OUT +++ 147k DPS Demon Hunter for sale ( Collectors edition acc ) ++++

This account is NA. I will only trade using a middle man.
This account also has WoW Cataclysm with a 398 ilvl mage with some heroics and the collectors edition pet from Diablo 3.

The Diablo 3 account has all acts completed, even Diablo Inferno completed. Has 300% MF SET also.
The Account is a Collectors edition so it comes with angel wings and dyes.

Account also has a lvl 60 naked monk + Infernal Staff of Herding

WOW

ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS AND VERIFIED PP , i will be using a trusted MM For trade

+++ JUST SOLD SOMETHING IN AH , NOW HAS 17Million gold in Inventory +++

some people were asking what the legendarys and rares were here you go !!

Old 06/18/2012, 01:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dh account

I'm very interested in buying the gear and gold off your demonhunter. Via paypal
Dont really need account just equips and gold. Let me know your price
Old 06/18/2012, 01:45   #3

i msgd u

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Very well geared Demon hunter Lv60 (EU)
06/12/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Bored of the game, played really intensively for few weeks. Game is unlocked until Inferno Act 4: Diablo (not killed yet) These are my items + stats (includes 210% MF set): http://i46.tinypic.com/4001l.png Current offer of 125$ This includes my battle.net account
Selling: 50 Empire Sniper / Juggernaut, Rakata geared, Collectors Edition!
03/14/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 3 Replies
I am looking to sell my SWTOR account. Full Rakata Armor (except a Columi chest) Rakata Sniper Rifle (Black/Red Color Crystal) Most companions are in full Rakata/Columi gear 6 ship components are top end ship epics. Max riding skill and mount 400 Cybertech/Scavenging/Investigation Most datacrons collected, to include the +10
Wts aion collectors edition-lineage 2 collectors edition- Guildwars Alle Teile
06/12/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
So ich verkaufe hier mein aion collectors edition Acount Mit lvl 50 Templer Waffenschmied max. Rüstungsschmied max. Sammeln max. 3 Miraju Teile aber komplett epic + 36 mio kinah und vieles mehr ! Dann noch 2 pvp Twinks ein gladiator lvl 43 Alchi. max Handwerk max alle char sin von anfang an dabei una haben max Belohnungsstufe Erhaltsdatum 1 Monat: Pop-Daeva 25 Okt 2009
LvL 44 asmo sorcerer. Collectors Edition, Telemachus...for sale.
04/18/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
This is my first thread and first post on this forum. So even if I did read rules If I made mistake, I am sorry. I am first owner of the account, as you know aion accounts are connected to ncsocft accounts, for which I have all needed data. Account had never been flagged, and I didn't play it for few months now. For my lvl I did all storylines...there are more of them on higher levels. I have about 46000 abyss points on a character. Its a male asmo sorcerer, with betoni tome. ...
Hunter Epic Bow - Demon Killed by another hunter
11/18/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
one of the toughest solo quests in the game is the hunter epic bow quest. This requires you to solo kill a couple of elite demons through out the game world. Normally you cannot me helped in any way shape or form. Another person that touches the demon, or heals or buffs you during the fight causes the demon to deagro and despawn and you fail the quest and then must wait 3-4 hours for the demon to spawn again. Even if you get no interaction from other players, killing him is really tough as...