Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Diablo 3 Gold! (US Servers)

Discussion on Selling Diablo 3 Gold! (US Servers) within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Diablo 3 Gold! (US Servers)

Selling Diablo 3 Gold at $10/mil or $9.50/mil when bought in 5 mil increments (or greater). The process will all be done over PayPal and we can Skype if you would prefer. The way it would work is:

You will be required to leave a description in your payment saying: "this is a non-refundable payment for services which have already been provided."
You will be required to pay first.
I will give you your gold in-game once the payment has gone through.

If you feel my prices are unfair or have any concerns, feel free to PM me and we can discuss anything you would like (related to this).

Thanks in advance!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[DIABLO II, III] EuropeBattleNet Diablo 2 & Diablo 3 Private Servers | 6 YEARS ONLINE
02/10/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 35 Replies
EuropeBattle.Net & USABattle.Net - Online Since 2006 DIABLO II v1.13c NO CD-KEY NEEDED www.EuropeBattle.net & www.UsaBattle.net FRESH LADDER RESET - 14 February 2014 - BE THERE
Selling Diablo 3 Gold EU Servers normal Mode PSC/PayPal
06/11/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
Guten Tag euch allen erstmal! Ich würde hier gerne mein übriges Diablo 3 Gold verkaufen zu den folgenden Kursen Paypal: 100k---1,00€ 300k---3,00€ 500k---5,00€
Diablo 3 Gold U.S Servers
05/29/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
just like the title says selling d3 gold for $3 per 100k (ONLY FOR US SERVERS) $3 USD -> 100k $13 USD -> 500k $25 USD -> 1m Payment method: PayPal ONLY, just like when you walk to a shop, you pay for the item first then you get the item, when you buy from me the same rule applies, unless you have a well-known epvper account I'll go first. Also, willing to put an auction on eBay if you have ebay account. Skype: hekimianarmen email: [email protected]