Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Level 60 Wiz & Monk, top items (ilvl63), 15mill, 400mill+ items

Discussion on Selling Level 60 Wiz & Monk, top items (ilvl63), 15mill, 400mill+ items within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Level 60 Wiz & Monk, top items (ilvl63), 15mill, 400mill+ items

English:

Selling my EU diablo 3 account;

The account consists of 2 level 60 characters, one monk one wizard, both of which have completed inferno legitimately, never touched a public game. Both the Jewelry and Blacksmith guy have been fully level'd, all quests are unlocked, all 3 Followers are of level 60. There's currently about 15million gold on the account as it is still being actively played and will continue to do so until sale, thus new items/money will be added to the account daily.

Acceptable payment forms are WU and paypal.

Any offers should be made via PM, please also include your contact information in the event that I wish to further discuss details with you.

Screenshots of the current items and account profile can be found at the end of this post.

Additional questions regarding any of the listed items/account? Please PM.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________

Deutsch:

Diablo 3 Account zu verkaufen;

Der Account besteht aus 2 Level 60 Charaktere, ein Mönch und einem Zauberer, von denen beide Inferno abgeschlossen haben, legitim, beide Charaktere haben noch nie ein public game betreten. Sowohl der Jewel-und Blacksmith Kerl wurden vollständig gelevel'd, alle Quests wurden ebenfalls freigeschaltet, alle drei Anhänger(Enchantress, Templar, Scoundrel) sind bereits level 60. Es liegen derzeit etwa 15million Gold auf dem account, da dieser immer noch aktiv gespielt wird, wird auch weiterhin mehr gold und items zu dem Account täglich geadded.

Akzeptable Zahlungsmethoden sind WU und PayPal.
Alle Angebote bitte per PM, erwünschenswert mit Kontaktinformationen.

Screenshots der aktuellen Items und Account-Profil könnt ihr diesem post entnehmen.

Weitere Fragen bitte per PM.

Screenshots:

bump

bump, im stash befinden sich außerdem auch einige 900dps, 1hander und 2hander bis zu 1100 dps, waffen.

im stash befinden sich außerdem auch einige 1hand und 2hand waffen mit 900-1100 dps.
Old 06/08/2012, 20:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
was ist der Preis für den ACC ?