Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Farming Bosses + Plv for GOLD EU

Discussion on Farming Bosses + Plv for GOLD EU within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Arrow Farming Bosses + Plv for GOLD EU

Hello guys i want to offer my service for Eu servers. My char is wizz and i want to offer boss farmings and powerlevel services for gold.
Hell dificulty any boss : 25k
Inferno
Butcher : 50k
Skeleton King : 40k
Kulle : 100k
If you want to make the Bosses with 5 stacks Neph Valor it will be ( +30k to the price )
i Also open waypoints . Everything to act 3 inferno : 40k

My powerlevel is with the 3x mechanics
1-30lv 130k (1h and 30 mins)
30-50lv 400k (around 2hours and 15 mins)
You retake part of the gold with the quests
You can also take me to pwoerlevel and pay each hour 1h ( 200k)

Add my tag in game : orangeFTW#2833
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WOW HAND Leveling/WOW Honor Farming/WOW Gear Farming/WOW Gold--->>>TWV SELLER!
03/29/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 281 Replies
Greetings elitepvpers community and alll people here, Thanks for your long-term support , we really appreciate that! And we do have done a lot of efforts to improve our service quality in the past , we know what's the most important factor if we wanna keep the service as good as always, that is, to be up-to-date! The following packages are somewhat hot ones, please visit our site for more packages, thanks WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages: RAF 1-60 Package Send a Free 1-60
WOW PowerLeveling,Honor Farming,Badge Farming,Gear Up,Proffesion lvl up and more.
06/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello folks, Tired or boored to level your characters? A new patch is on and your gear is out of date? Decided to start pvp and miss the gear? Just turned 80 and want some gear? Want to get boosted in arena? Want to level the proffesions you always wanted? I am here to help you! WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages:
Solo Farming Ramparts Bosses
04/01/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
So, in addition to solo farming the chests as a hunter, you can also farm 1st and 2nd boss on normal mode obviously. I am not an enchanter but I think you can DE these and get small prismatics? which can be turned into large prismatics, I think.. not sure. I just vendor the blues =D I made my first video (well 2, actually, one for first one for second) Please don't comment on the video editing.. (considering there is none!) anyway 1st boss - You Tube
Farming Intsnace Bosses twice
01/13/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Recently Blizzard has been restarting servers with a 15 minute warning due to a problem with temp. Weapon enchants. These shutdowns can happen at any time but work like clockwork on Tuesdays. (I wonder why) Of course when the server resets all the mobs have been resetting as well. To my point: I was soloing SFK for low level greens to DE and had just killed and looted Agrugal when the server reset. A minute later I was able to log back in. When I did, I was still at Agrugal but, but...