Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Cheap Diablo 3 Beta accounts

Discussion on WTS Cheap Diablo 3 Beta accounts within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Cheap Diablo 3 Beta accounts

Selling 2 unused Diablo 3 closed beta accounts.
Price: 75 Euro each.

Diablo 3 beta will be active until Blizzard decides to stop the closed beta testing (as stated on the Battle.net website).
Upcoming updates are therefore included. You get all required information needed for logging in and playing (password, secret question and answer) and you can change the email to whatever you desire.

When you're sending the payment please write in the subject what you are buying and from which site and your nickname.
I'm paypal verified since 2004 and I can send you a confirmation link to prove it.
I only accept Paypal payments as a GIFT.

I'm happy to answers any question you may have.

Screenshot:

pump

bump

bump