Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

diablo 3 dead?

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 23
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 18
diablo 3 dead?

hey, i just wanted to know your opinion, thinking to get back to d3.How are players active these days? or major part of players is bots?
thank you for taking your time answering my question



m0nkie is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 454
Received Thanks: 59
dont know, but i think most players (like me and my friends) are playing on season start for a bit (1week). and when the new addon comes out, more players will be online.


ElBarto125 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 23
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBarto125 View Post
dont know, but i think most players (like me and my friends) are playing on season start for a bit (1week). and when the new addon comes out, more players will be online.
thanks i heard that they closed auction for real $, is that true?
m0nkie is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0nkie View Post
thanks i heard that they closed auction for real $, is that true?
They removed both auction houses a very, very long time ago.
All items are soulbound now.
You can drop items on the floor for othere players. But they're only able to pick them up if they were in your game when it dropped and only if the item dropped less than two hours ago.


Bob.Ross is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 23
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob.Ross View Post
They removed both auction houses a very, very long time ago.
All items are soulbound now.
You can drop items on the floor for othere players. But they're only able to pick them up if they were in your game when it dropped and only if the item dropped less than two hours ago.
i see, ill think about playing again then, that kinda sucks i guess?
m0nkie is offline  
Old   #6
Und alle so: "Yeaahh"


 
elite*gold: 867
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 12,053
Received Thanks: 24,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0nkie View Post
i see, ill think about playing again then, that kinda sucks i guess?
You can't compare the game now to what it was back when there was the AH. You can easily find everything you need now and don't rely on trading anymore. Just give it a try, its worth it.
lanara is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 23
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanara View Post
You can't compare the game now to what it was back when there was the AH. You can easily find everything you need now and don't rely on trading anymore. Just give it a try, its worth it.
alright , i already on the game playing with druid , hope it comes good!
m0nkie is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 2
I was looking at playing d3 again but everyone seems to be on PoE right now?
bracken is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 23
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by bracken View Post
I was looking at playing d3 again but everyone seems to be on PoE right now?
well i started playing yesterday and i can say its still pretty fun
m0nkie is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
yea, everyone go to play poe because they have free update etc.
artas1910 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 54
Received Thanks: 4
up
Kiske1973 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 23
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by artas1910 View Post
yea, everyone go to play poe because they have free update etc.
true
m0nkie is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
I always go back to Diablo....ill pass the time playin necromancer again...hehhehhe i enjoyed the anniversary play but it got old fast. I wish everything wasnt bound now tho.


IreDragon is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
BJX IS DEAD.... DEAD DEAD DEAD
BJX IS DEAD..... DEAD DEAD DEAD.... DONT INSTALL IT..... DONT DOWNLOAD IT..... DONT TRY IT OUT..... DONT ASK ABOUT IT...... JUST WAIT TILL A NEW...
1 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.