Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

auto loot script???

Discussion on auto loot script??? within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
auto loot script???

Hey guys im looking for an auto loot script, one that loots for you but is not a bot

cheers
Old 10/14/2015, 09:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Just to make it clear : An Autoloot - Scrpt is allways a bot, because (mainly) youre picking up loot automated while youre NOT doing anything.

What youre searching for is an auto loot announcer or loot alert, which is something like a DLL-Injection / Memory Based code, reading out the loot which dropped and giving you a slightly sound (which you can configure). It is called Loot Alert, Loot announcer or D3 Loot Tracker (simply google it, there you will find it ).

While i have to say that both ways can (and propably will at some point / had already through several reports) lead to a ban, the loot announcers are more the tool youre looking for, while the auto loot scripts are only for automated looting, more known as a loot bot. In my opinion, these small tools or bots arent worth it because getting banned for not looking at loot or trying to hover over the map once again is a shame. The main reason of the game is getting surprised when your legendary drops, not when you open your bag and find 7 of it inside without even noticing that it dropped at all

I hope i could help you out with this