Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Greater Rift Exp. Farming

Discussion on Greater Rift Exp. Farming within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Greater Rift Exp. Farming

The 2.1.2. Patch introduced a Buff to the experience in the higher greater rifts, so a lot of players are speedrunning mid-30 grifts now to get insane amounts of exp, like 30b+ per hour (group play).
Some players consider this as an exploit, so it might be nerfed soon.

German:
Old 01/30/2015, 03:51   #2

ty4i
Old 05/04/2015, 22:57   #3

Many similar "exploits" were introduced but also fixed. One of the latest (in 2.2) was the Blood Shard exploit but I think they already fixed it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap&Fast: T6 Rift Farming | Power-Leveling | Gold Farming | Blood Shards and more!
04/19/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 13 Replies
Hey guys! I want to offer you my Diablo 3 Service EU&Softcore: Ultimate Offer (Softcore) T6 Rift Farming! You can play on your own Account and Charakter. I carry you through T6 Rifts! I do approx. 8-10 Rifts in 1 Hour. You can keep all the stuff you get, of course! Same thing can be offered with GRifts, if you want to! Just contact me!
[Selling] [US SEASON] 1-70 POWERLEVEL, RIFT/GREATER RIFT AND LEG. FARM, HELLFIRE AMULET FARM
10/24/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 5 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/xjOvC2Z.png http://i.imgur.com/Krqrak2.png WE ARE HAPPY TO INTRODUCE OUR DIABLO 3 SERVICES! http://i.imgur.com/ASILUHK.png WITH 25 GUARANTEED LEGENDARIES ON 1HOUR RUN!
[2.1.0] Mehr Erfahrung und Goldfundbonus im Greater Rift!
09/22/2014 - Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
Hallo Leute! Hier mal etwas, was die meisten nicht wissen. Die Schwierigkeit der Greater Rifts sind komplett unabhängig von dem Schwierigkeitsgrad auf dem sie geöffnet wurden. Allerdings werden die Bonus-Werte der Schwierigkeit bei Spielstart übernommen. Startet ihr das Spiel auf T1, habt ihr im GRift 300% Bonus-EXP. Startet ihr auf T6 sind es 1600% - aber die Schwierigkeit ändert sich nicht, da diese konstant ist! Das wirkt sich so auf Goldfund und EXP-Bonus aus! Wie es sich mit...
[Selling] Seasons Hardcore Europe, greater rift carrying, hellfire amulet, conquests, Plvling
09/05/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, Seasonal Hardcore Europe offering my services on Hardcore Eurpope Seasonal. Greater rift boosting 5euro/hour: we enter greater rifts, i kill, you stay alive and loot. results: experience, legendary gems, legendary gem upgrades,bloodshards, loot, leaderboard ranking. (you decide how far we push it) Hellfire amulet (an amulet with a random passive of your class rolled on it): we kill the UBER bosses and keep going till you completed your hellfire amulet. (we do T6 for best...