Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diablo 2 with diablo 3 graphics

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diablo 2 with diablo 3 graphics

So, why hasnt it been done? I mean, Face it. Everyone and their mother just wanted diablo 2 back with an update. Hell, If they came right out saying this is diablo 2 just better. You wouldnt have thrown money at it? Okay, So heres the deal. My buddy and I are in the process of seeing if its possible. We get there would be tons of work for this to happen. Comments negative or positive are welcome.

Old   #2

Nice game

Old   #3

wouldnt bother wasting the time
Old   #4

Well, the thing is that only a small amount of people would really buy it. Thatswhy blizzard didn't do it. D2 was too unforgiving, gamers nowadays don't want unforgiving games tho. I'd love to get a d2 with newer graphics. I still like playing it like it is, it always gives me the nostalgia and so on. But honestly, it's from 2000 and you do see that. Gotta say tho, if anyone would make a remake, i'd want a 1:1 copy of it, just with updated graphics. Maybe a bit more endgame content or a few sidequests or watever but nothing like the easy skillsystem we got in d3. Don't get me wrong there, i do like both of em, but they're not the same type of game to me. Both are great. But D2 is just like another universe to me. I always feel some kind of love when playing it. :I
Am wondering why no one did something like a remake in another engine (besides the starcraft2 thingy).. probably laws and ****.

But yea, these are just my opinions and thoughts, perhaps i'm also completely wrong but pff, idc oke

Old   #5

elite*gold: 4
No.
Let the D2 graphics untouched. It belongs to the game.
Old   #6

if u can do it , do it , i would play it

but i am really not sure if its worth the effort (i have 0 coding experience) since it might be a really big project which will take years to finish...

Tags
diablo 2, diablo 3