Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Can't play Diablo 3 Anymore

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't play Diablo 3 Anymore

I am now living in China for working, It seems that I can't play it now

Old 05/07/2014, 16:00   #2

Received Thanks: 1,201
Working as a china gold farmer?

Nah joke.

What happens? Error?

Old 05/08/2014, 05:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragulab View Post
Working as a china gold farmer?

Nah joke.

What happens? Error?

No, I need a US IP to continue the game, here Chinese version is available, but I don't want to start from the level 1, you know.....
Old 05/08/2014, 06:58   #4

Buy a chinese Account than, maybe ?
Check the internet for proxy services, maybe ?
Profit !

« Legendary Drop Rates Torment | [H] Diablo 3 Scam »

Similar Threads
Can't play AL anymore.
04/12/2011 - Archlord - 30 Replies
So yeah I created this topic in the Webzen forums but haven't gotten help so far, so I'm wondering if the brilliant minds over here in epvp can help. So I copied the whole thread and posted it here aswell, so thanks in advance for any help or advice you can give me about putting this to work :) "So yeah, first of all I'm sorry for another thread like this since these have been running rampage, I tried not creating this topic from the beggining cuz of this very reason, so I tried to ask some...
[Help]can't seem to play LC anymore
01/19/2011 - Last Chaos - 2 Replies
ok so... i can't seem to play last chaos anymore once i pick my character and go to loading screen it stops working... idk what's going on.. anyone got any ideas? dxdiag down bellow in case anyone asks for it...thank you System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 1/18/2011, 22:39:00 Machine name: JAVI-PC Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.100608-0458) Language: English (Regional...
Cant play on any server anymore :(?
08/17/2010 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
Hello, ive played Isro for a very long time (ago). worked fine, then ive played ecsro and sjsro, worked perfecly fine. Now im playing another server, I played yesterday perfecly fine. Today i died and when i was in loading screen to hotan i got stuck in loading screen. so i relogged, pressed character and start, still getting stuck in the loading screen. It loads to full but then the game freezes ( stop responding) and i have to ctrl alt delete :( I even tryed on another server ( even installed...
Can't play it anymore?!
10/29/2009 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
Hey guys! :} I tryied to use hack for this game and failed... After downloaded http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/grand-chase-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/228382-mle-grand-chase-hacks-tutorials-rev1316.html and use it My game keeps telling me there is a hacking program and it turns off, can someone tell me how to repair it?
Cant play sro anymore :(
03/02/2008 - SRO Ask the Experts - 21 Replies
Hello , After four weeks and some Forums i dont know what to do...i think i'm the only one who have that kind of problem...so the problem is for four weeks i can normaly play sro..then i get an dc..ok its normal too..but if i logged in again nothink load i cant move i cant write i cant do nothink...i think hmmm ok let's restart PC...starting silkroad...same problem..after that i 3 day's wc3 tft...becaus at this moment sro pissed me off -.-"...after that 3 or 4 day i wanna play again but...