Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

diablo 3 barbarian help please

Discussion on diablo 3 barbarian help please within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
diablo 3 barbarian help please

Hello
I would like to ask how build barbarian because i only own an Skorn ... And i dont know how to skill him.I would be realy happy if i could get some fast guide how to skill him because i have no money for better weapon
i have only 600k
Old 03/04/2014, 19:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hi, it depends alot on your items at the moment, if you've got important bonuses to one or another skill on an item, you might want to use that skill. The build I have for my barb is for fast clearing : I use Rend with Bloodbath for the nice AOE damage on my primary, whirlwind on my secondary, Wrath of the Berserker - Slaughter for tough enemies, Charge - Stamina, War Cry - Invigorate and the passive Unforgiving all three help me generate rage (as I do not use a rage generating attack), Brawler and Weaponsmaster increase my damage.

I then use Sprint - Marathon to run around while not in fight.

I use fire runes on stuff like Whirlwind because I've got a +20% fire skill damage bracer at the moment.

This build really works very well for me, but if your barb isn't as tanky, maybe you'll want to take some survivability skills (like Ignore Pain, Revenge, Armor passives, ..). Also, I've got fury generating gear bonuses so I don't know if this would work as well without them, at the moment I basically never have a problem : thanks to Unforgiving (passive) I've always got a bit of rage before a fight, I usually charge into a bunch of mobs which regenerates 100 rage, then I rend once and whirlwind, War Cry if my rage is getting too low to sustain it, and charge again when it's off timer.

You'll probably be able to find lots of build ideas on the Diablo 3 -> Barb official forums too if you want.

Basically what you always want to keep in mind is 1. you need AOE damage 2. rage generators 3. maybe a "Oh ****" ability to get away if you're going to go down 4. something like WOTB to burst down tough guys 5. maybe a healing ability or something depending on your gear.
Rend is always interesting IMO because it's like free damage, as you just put it down once on your enemies and then deal damage with your other skills, just refreshing it when it ends.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2014, 21:11   #3

elite*gold: 1
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluuri View Post
Hi, it depends alot on your items at the moment, if you've got important bonuses to one or another skill on an item, you might want to use that skill. The build I have for my barb is for fast clearing : I use Rend with Bloodbath for the nice AOE damage on my primary, whirlwind on my secondary, Wrath of the Berserker - Slaughter for tough enemies, Charge - Stamina, War Cry - Invigorate and the passive Unforgiving all three help me generate rage (as I do not use a rage generating attack), Brawler and Weaponsmaster increase my damage.

I then use Sprint - Marathon to run around while not in fight.

I use fire runes on stuff like Whirlwind because I've got a +20% fire skill damage bracer at the moment.

This build really works very well for me, but if your barb isn't as tanky, maybe you'll want to take some survivability skills (like Ignore Pain, Revenge, Armor passives, ..). Also, I've got fury generating gear bonuses so I don't know if this would work as well without them, at the moment I basically never have a problem : thanks to Unforgiving (passive) I've always got a bit of rage before a fight, I usually charge into a bunch of mobs which regenerates 100 rage, then I rend once and whirlwind, War Cry if my rage is getting too low to sustain it, and charge again when it's off timer.

You'll probably be able to find lots of build ideas on the Diablo 3 -> Barb official forums too if you want.

Basically what you always want to keep in mind is 1. you need AOE damage 2. rage generators 3. maybe a "Oh shit" ability to get away if you're going to go down 4. something like WOTB to burst down tough guys 5. maybe a healing ability or something depending on your gear.
Rend is always interesting IMO because it's like free damage, as you just put it down once on your enemies and then deal damage with your other skills, just refreshing it when it ends.
Thnaks alot dude some of the tips will realy help