Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diablo 3 difficulty help -explain? ps3?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diablo 3 difficulty help -explain? ps3?

Hey guys, I bought Diablo 3 last night.other than being good at actually playing it, in a total and admitted noob to Diablo. I'm a wizard, after paying almost every class to level 5 I went with him, probably witch doctor next.

My question is shot the difficulty of the game. First of all, I'm paying on normal, not hard.well I unlock anything by paying on normal?

When should I boost up the difficulty? HOW do I boost up the difficulty?

Also how does online work? I want to play with some random people!
i guess the reason im asking is because it says Easy, normal, Hard, and i chose normal, not hard (which wasnt locked) Or is that a monster power thing your talking about and i just automatically started on normal mode and will unlock inferno or whatever later?

thank you

« Diablo 3 PS3 Hacks gesucht | D3 PS3 30k Dps? »

Similar Threads
Trade difficulty
07/28/2012 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 5 Replies
I have a strange problem. A full ox with goods is considered as 1 star with safe mode activated.. http://i.epvpimg.com/qq4zb.jpg Any ideas? BUMP !
[Eu][Hardcore] Diablo NM/Hell kill for sell - unlock the next difficulty w/o risk
06/01/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am offering this service which let you have the diablo kill and unlock the next difficulty. You dont have to complete any quest beforehand, just having the minimum level requirement is enough. This service is only for EU hardcore! Currently...
is a difficulty
11/02/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
is a difficulty?" "Oh Gucci replica shop that..." Did not waver Shuijing cheap youth nfl jerseys module. Wow gilded said: "If Gucci replica handbags you demand the personnel cheap Gucci handbags view, I can piss payments with their authentic nfl...
difficulty of +7
02/02/2009 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 11 Replies
Hey I was just wondering if anyone can give a rough estimate of how many elixers it takes on average to +7 a level 85 weapon? I'm thinking about trying for one myself to see if I can save gold. I want to buy a weapon with a few 'immortal' on it,...