Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The Auction House will be gone.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Auction House will be gone.

After 16 months since the game was released, Blizzard has finally decided to shut down their creatively made game feature, the real-money auction house. According to the latest update on D3, it has been confirmed that the gold and real-money auction house will be permanently shut down on March 18, 2014.

While some people find this the best update ever in D3 history, others have shown great concern about the conveniency of getting epic items in game, saying only real money auction house should be shut down, not the gold.

So what do you think? How do you think this will change the D3 Market? And how do you think Famousgolds should adapt to this update?

Old   #2

1000+ Unids just updated on EU again, 120+ skorns, 100+ lacunis, 110+ WKL and more!

Old   #3

That is the best and only way to prevent this game for a total crash!
Old   #4

Sad that blizzard didn't remove it since start, it would bet totally different game then, can't wait for xpack, should be much better with all those changes.