Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Just finished hell.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just finished hell.

I was wondering after hitting level 60 and just about to beat Hell Difficulty. Should I be farming gear in ACT III - Hell or ACT I - Inferno? I am a lvl 60 Barbarian(Softcore). I think right now I am not having issues with hell at all.

I don't want to buy gear using the AH or RMAH. I would rather find my own gear and I know people say you can find any legendary or set pieces on any difficulty.. I was just curious is my chances better to find the gear I want in Hell/Inferno?

I do want to get superior OP gear, but I don't want to buy it.. I want to find / earn it, otherwise I don't feel like I accomplished it.... So that all being said is there a OP item build for my barb that I should be getting? (Not expecting perfect stats)

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
I would say in Inferno drop better Items than in hell but you will still need alot of luck to find good gear

Old   #3

elite*gold: 1
On Inferno youŽll find much better gear than on Hell..

add me in D3 : Dominos0493#2655 , maybe i have some things i could give to you, or i could help you to farm on inferno

greetz Dominos