Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 03:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

when the trade limit will be sloved ?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
when the trade limit will be sloved ?

Today , a big thing happened , the diablo 3 company have a big problem , *** ?i do not know , mu friend , he play the disblo 3 us serve very well, he farm 20 billion gold today , and even give me some free .

As i know, there is something happend in the game ? someone farmed a lot of free gold, and they bought almost all items in the grand exchange .lol

then , the disblo 3 company did what they should do , no one can trade the gold in the game , all the account have the trade limit today , right ?

how about u ? and how do u think about it ? when u think it will be sloved ?

if u want to say thing , welcome here !!!!!!

« Installationsproblem | Soll ich mir Diablo III kaufen? »

Similar Threads
fatal error C1076: compiler limit : internal heap limit reached; use /Zm to spec
02/16/2013 - Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions - 6 Replies
Tadaa, hab ein kleines Problem, was mich echt ankotzt.. Es geht um den Heap limit von vs2003 den ich gerne über die /zm Option erhöhen möchte, geht nicht darum das ich nicht lesen oder googeln kann, sondern vielmehr um die Umsetzung dieses...
fatal error C1076: compiler limit : internal heap limit reached; use /Zm to specify a
02/16/2013 - C/C++ - 8 Replies
Hey Community, ich bin noch relativ am Anfang was das programmieren angeht deswegen benötige ich eure Hilfe was mein Problem angeht. Das verstehen dieses Problems kenne ich und weiss was es bedeutet, aber leider scheiterts bei der Umsetzung. ...
when trade limit off i give all this for rs gold!!
01/15/2011 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
silkroad account farmer server titan have 200ksp euro char you can choose what build.Archlord account lvl 43 with full unique +9 and nice accesory got 3 pair of wings well skilled and i give by paypal 10$ for godl in rs add me msn...
RS OLD WILDY AND NO TRADE LIMIT!!!
12/24/2010 - Runescape - 0 Replies
hey guys vote aigan! RuneScape - MMORPG - Bring Back Free Trade & the Wilderness Referendum
Trade Limit -> 3k?
02/03/2008 - Runescape - 3 Replies
Hmm..I am just wondering if theres anyway to give items to another character without having the 3k limit thingy... Thanks,