Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 07:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

when the trade limit will be sloved ?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
when the trade limit will be sloved ?

Today , a big thing happened , the diablo 3 company have a big problem , *** ?i do not know , mu friend , he play the disblo 3 us serve very well, he farm 20 billion gold today , and even give me some free .

As i know, there is something happend in the game ? someone farmed a lot of free gold, and they bought almost all items in the grand exchange .lol

then , the disblo 3 company did what they should do , no one can trade the gold in the game , all the account have the trade limit today , right ?

how about u ? and how do u think about it ? when u think it will be sloved ?

if u want to say thing , welcome here !!!!!!

Similar Threads
fatal error C1076: compiler limit : internal heap limit reached; use /Zm to spec
Tadaa, hab ein kleines Problem, was mich echt ankotzt.. Es geht um den Heap limit von vs2003 den ich gerne über die /zm Option erhöhen möchte,...
6 Replies - Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions
fatal error C1076: compiler limit : internal heap limit reached; use /Zm to specify a
Hey Community, ich bin noch relativ am Anfang was das programmieren angeht deswegen benötige ich eure Hilfe was mein Problem angeht. Das verstehen...
8 Replies - C/C++
when trade limit off i give all this for rs gold!!
silkroad account farmer server titan have 200ksp euro char you can choose what build.Archlord account lvl 43 with full unique +9 and nice accesory...
0 Replies - Runescape Trading
RS OLD WILDY AND NO TRADE LIMIT!!!
hey guys vote aigan! RuneScape - MMORPG - Bring Back Free Trade & the Wilderness Referendum
0 Replies - Runescape
Trade Limit -> 3k?
Hmm..I am just wondering if theres anyway to give items to another character without having the 3k limit thingy... Thanks,
3 Replies - Runescape