Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 20:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Is it wortwhile to buy D3 now?

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 3
Is it wortwhile to buy D3 now?

Hi!
I wanted to buy D3 next week, but i asked myself if its worthwhile now..
I mean, the game almost exists half a year and yeah..
i researched on amazon etc. and everywhere D3 isn't recommened, only bad feedback, 1 out of 5 stars etc.

i wondered why it's like that, i mean, the game still has many players thought.
and i watched some videos and i can't say my impression is bad of this game..

Hope for some feedback and help!:-)



MaracuYaa is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 72
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,723
Received Thanks: 413
the 1 star reviews are from people beeing mad about the RMAH(real money auction house)

So don't care about those amazon stars.

Right now Diablo III is becoming a fantastic hack'n slay game.
(since 1.04 and 1.05)
Still with problems but it makes fun(of course only if you enjoy lots and lots of grinding)


Yishai is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 3
Okay first, thanks for ur awnser!
But why they are mad cuz of the RMAH ?

So..Yeah, indeed, i love grinding.. but i watch sometimes streams, and it feels like it gets boring very fast, is it like that?
MaracuYaa is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 72
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,723
Received Thanks: 413
Well it is boring sometimes.

But once you find your fisrt legendaries that is worth the effort you feel happy.

But most of the time you do the same stuff over and over again.

And the people are mad because you can spend real money in the game to get an advantage.


Yishai is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,648
Received Thanks: 229
people ar mad because no offline mode too!! look right now no one can plays X_X AH dosnt works 100% and the game have havy laags sometimes >< ... dont buy games from bugzard
LucySw is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucySw View Post
people ar mad because no offline mode too!! look right now no one can plays X_X AH dosnt works 100% and the game have havy laags sometimes >< ... dont buy games from bugzard

YEAH its buggy.

But Blizz work on all warfronts!

so, i recommend to buy this game. it makes a lot of fun!

chears
Dismenol is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,648
Received Thanks: 229
hmm why dont wait 3-4 months till it get cheaper and more bugz get fixed =)
LucySw is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 72
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,723
Received Thanks: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucySw View Post
hmm why dont wait 3-4 months till it get cheaper and more bugz get fixed =)
I never encountered a bug that prevented me from playing.
Server downs arent happening that much.
Yishai is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,488
Received Thanks: 263
It kinda got boring after I made 3 x 60 characters.Then they added the paragon stuff, lets say it wasn't a bad idea, but honestly who enjoys redoing the same quests over and over again to get 100? Those who still play, most likely also bot (I have too) but i don't really see the point of it anymore.
19Cristian89 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Cristian89 View Post
It kinda got boring after I made 3 x 60 characters.Then they added the paragon stuff, lets say it wasn't a bad idea, but honestly who enjoys redoing the same quests over and over again to get 100? Those who still play, most likely also bot (I have too) but i don't really see the point of it anymore.
yeah that's exactly my thoughts of it.. mhh.. i think i won't buy the game these days, let's wait and see what's happening with patches, addons etc..
MaracuYaa is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 72
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,723
Received Thanks: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaracuYaa View Post
yeah that's exactly my thoughts of it.. mhh.. i think i won't buy the game these days, let's wait and see what's happening with patches, addons etc..
If you dont enjoy doing the same stuff over and over again.
Then Hack'n slays just arent your genre.

No need to wait for changes this won't happen :P

It's a heavy grinding based game.


Yishai is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.