Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AS Display

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AS Display

As a Monk you allways want to activate Sweeping Winds with the Weapon with more Damage (mostly less AS), but keeping the Details Window opened all the time is pretty annoying.

So I was wondering if it would be hard to make a small Tool, that shows your current Attack Speed.

Would be pretty cool if some of you guys could make this happen

Similar Threads
x10 Display
Ich weiss zwar nicht ob das Thema hier hin gehört aber ich stell mal trotzdem meine Frage... Mein X10 Sony Erricson ist im bus auf den boden...
4 Replies - Technical Support
[Help]How to display webpage?
Hello, I need help displaying a default webpage.. http://i52.tinypic.com/13ym888.jpg See where it says Google?.. That where im planning to...
0 Replies - Coding Tutorials
Display ID herrausfinden?
Jo peace was geht habe ein problem vor 2 jahren habe ich mal eine Waffe gesehen wo ich umbedingt die Display ID wollte danach habe ich aber den...
5 Replies - General Coding
Special Display ID's
German: Hallöchen, ich suche einige "besondere" Display ID's für besondere Waffen, die einfach lustig aussehen oder stylisch oder oder oder. Dabei...
1 Replies - WoW PServer Hosting
Lab Map display
Is there a tool that will display your location on a graphic of the lab map? I tried searching, but 3-letter searches "lab map" are turned off and...
0 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions