Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

uction House Edited MPQ

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
uction House Edited MPQ

Apparently there's an MPQ floating about that was edited to allow you to search for more than three stats on items on the Auction House, I haven't found such a filter yet. What do you guys think about this? Apparently it was made in less than an hour.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukicha View Post
Apparently there's an MPQ floating about that was edited to allow you to search for more than three stats on items on the Auction House, I haven't found such a filter yet. What do you guys think about this? Apparently it was made in less than an hour.
You can also edit the packages that are send and simply "add" more stats to the request and they will without a check get processed.

It simpyl shows that Blizzard does nearly no check server sided, which is horrible.

Editing by the MPQ "should" work aswell, but it might be more problematic as Warden checks the MPQ files if they are edited / removed.

But worth a try if you know how to mod the game.

Old   #3

If you are refering to Jones, he is just a poor troll, do not take him seriously ... i doubt he made it, altough it can be done.
Old   #4

the AH bug was hotfixed last night