Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 08:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

best page for D3 guides, builds and so on

Discussion on best page for D3 guides, builds and so on within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
best page for D3 guides, builds and so on

heh,
as the title says, I want to know if there is a recommend, maybe even a famous site for D3 guides, builds and strategies that everybody knows but me?
so thank you up front for answering!

to specify: I play a demon hunter. I m looking for a site that gives good advise for free about how to play in a group and which build to choose for that; same for soloing. is there a build known for most damage and so on....
Old 06/20/2012, 22:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
well since diablo is less about strategie and more about farming, most of the stuff can be found here and in the battle.net forums ^^
anyway, if u cant find what ur specificly searching, ur welcome to pm me :P
Thanks
1 User