Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo 3 Guide - Inferno Codex

Discussion on Diablo 3 Guide - Inferno Codex within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Diablo 3 Guide - Inferno Codex

I was wondering if you guys had bought it, what do you think about it?

I personally think it's worth the money.

Here is the link to buy it: [Edited by lanara]

Good luck to those that buy it!
Old 05/21/2012, 23:58   #2

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Pretty much a package for money with informations you can find in Forums for free.

Nothing in it is anything "special" and like a lot of others that publish "pay me guides" , its just the occasional random gamer that collects informations into the "codex".

I would def not spend 30+ bugs for such a thing, unless you can not spend the time on forums for your enjoyment.
Old 05/28/2012, 19:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
I also wanted to know what you guys make of this guide. I heard it was pretty good from some friends, wondered maybe I will try it. It says it has money back guarantee, so I'm not too worried if it doesn't work.
Old 05/30/2012, 07:28   #4

I want to know too. Is this guide worth the money? Somebody tried it? Thanks!

Hello? Has somebody tried it?
Old 06/03/2012, 20:43   #5

Okay, after thinking for a while and reading some good reviews I decided to give it a shot and I would say it helped a lot. Not all information is new, but some good stuff there. So I recommend it, but if you are a super pro, maybe it won't do that much for you.
Old 06/05/2012, 21:06   #6

Mr.

I'd also like to know about this.
Old 06/06/2012, 01:26   #7

elite*gold: 140
LoL ! Alles 1Poster <.<
Closed Thread