Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paragon levels

Discussion on Paragon levels within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paragon levels

Anyone figured a nice paragon exp run for duo or trio play? ive seen somes streamers but they seem to be slower than my current runs, wonder if anyone has found something better?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diablo 3 - Paragon Status ...
08/23/2012 - Diablo 3 - 29 Replies
Wir stellen vor: Das Paragonsystem - Diablo III ...
Paragon Level
08/23/2012 - Diablo 3 - 7 Replies
Hallo, ich möchte mein Paragon Level so schnell wie möglich steigern. Deshalb überlege ich mir gerade eine Strategie dafür. Gibt es irgendwo im Akt 3 eine Stelle wo man sich schnell nach dem Login porten kann und Elite immer vorhanden sind die man einfah töten kann? Fällt euch was ein?
1.04 Exploit Paragon exp
08/23/2012 - Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
Public Game joinen, im Lager stehen bleiben und idle paragon exp leechen :D
wts Itemlvl 356 deathknight IN PARAGON
03/12/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Obviously account is EU because it's in paragon,level 85 deathknight full item lvl 352 full tier 11 with 1 tier 11.5(helm) all cataclysm content cleared 98,390gold and 4 bank alts with cataclysm raid boss drops for sale 50kworth,Also 85 priest on account my main pvper has full vicious and t2 vicious weapon on 2459 rating 3v3 team and 2109 5v5 has 21k on him,have 80 twink rogue full 277 with 3 284s lk heroic 25 weapon light of dawn title dated before buff and full t10.75 (heroic 277s) and has...
How to get more than 32 levels Granted levels with RAF.
08/29/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
So I recently started RAF and got a warrior/priest to 58. I then granted all the levels from that character. Since I hadn't dinged 60 yet and still have 2 months of RAF, I decided to do a mage/pally. I leveled both to 10. I had my veteran account make another character and my mage was able to grant levels. This means you can level 4 classes and give 4 more classes 30 levels. This leaves only 1 class you have to level manually and a dk. Enjoy.